3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like to get the normal blade because I travel alot and and I have to work in a laptop. The one that i have now it's very old and I don't have enough money to take a new one. I'll use it mainly for editing photos and sometimes gaming.

I would love to win that Razor Blade to give to my daughter. She's 10, and wants to game like Daddy and her big brother. I just built a new machine for myself, so if I won, it would definitely go to her!

The new razor blade for sure so I can be all cool and flashy when I walk in to my software class and be like look at my new lit hardware

I prefer the Blade so I can replace my old Aspire 4530 laptop, try video editing, and play actual game.

I would love the Razer Blade as it is very portable! This is great for when I start University next year. 

Also if I won and the blade was shipped out (October time I believe you said) It would arrive near my birthday! 

Thank you for this giveaway.

Good day mate, 

I am a student film-maker and love editing and use adobe creative cloud programs on the go. However, I only own a rusty old Hp high school laptop that can't run any of the programs I use. 

As I build my connections with other film-makers and actors, in meetings, conferences. A lot of other students will brainstorm ideas on the spot with their Macs. (whatnot)  I really need to have the portability and the power that the Razer blade 14 packs. As it gets frustrating when you speak with another student film-maker or actor about a wonderful idea then cuts the production process by waiting to go home on my desktop ( absolute beast)  ( built by myself of course) 

But, money is always the dream killer for me, as I continue my study at high school. I considered Macs, as the creative industry often uses them, but in all honesty, the Razer blade should take that rightful place as it is better in every way. I am in need for a laptop that can run FL studio, Adobe creative cloud apps, colour grading software and some games maybe? ( boy needs his down time)  

Have a good one mate,   

I'm in for the Razor Blade.

I wanted something like a laptop for a long time now but just can't afford it.

Thanks for the chance :)

I'd love to win the blade 14 to use it in my Game Design studies I recently started. Portability and power ftw!

Would personally love to win either, but would choose the Blade 14 just for its gaming portability! Don't get to play games out of house so would be nice :) good luck to everyone!

The NEW Razer blade stealth will be perfect for me! 

It will be awsome to use as a DJ and will definitely sepatate me from all the mac-using DJs out there. 

I'll also love the 4k display to work on photoshop flyers and posters on the go

And hell yea , ill get the core asap for some me-time at home gaming! Its crusial to keep our inner kid alive, right ? 

Blade stealth would be sooo cool, I will be able to work on my youtube channel (read: lifetime dream) while on the go!

i like to use the razor blade 14 for gaming...and prof to my friend that laptop also can gaming not just pc and console...

Razer Blaaade \:D/

I want to experience what high-end graphics be like, trying to feast my eyes *O* after being struggling for years ( T_T)

Razer Blade 14!

To be honest, anyone will do actually.

I've never won anything in my life... :(

Well, not technically correct... I've never won anything which I actually want.

That new Razer Blade Stealth for its ultraportable

I have never had a razer product before or a good gaming PC so I would love to win the Razer Blade!! Seems like a pretty decent gaming laptop that can support a lot!!!! Love these videos and I would love to win the laptop!

I would love the new blade for the portable gaming performance and I'll still be able to game when the wife beats me to the main rig...

Also a plus that i don't have to Raze (h)er to the main computer. See what I did there? :D

I'd love the new blade 14 to play battlefield 1, and help me with my course in software programming and game design.

I need to shave, so a Razor Blade would be optimal. Not to mention how light and thin it is! ;)

I would like to win the new Razer Blade Stealth, since I wouldn't put to good use the beastly graphics card on the other config.
Still using my first and only desktop from 7 years ago that slows down just using chrome and was recently looking at laptops, how cool would it be if my first ever laptop was a Razer Blade Stealth ?!

Hey, I would love the new Razer Blade 14. My laptop is so old and slow I can't even use it anymore! Would be awesome to have something to bring on trips and LAN!
Thanks for so many awesome videos I watch every one!
Btw sorry for bad english im form Norway x)

A blade would be awesome! I haven't had a gaming laptop in many years. You guys rock!