3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

well i would choose the razer blade. beacause i travel alot so it will be awesome to take a razer blade with me :)

I would love to own the non-stealth Blade. Luke said the Stealth is for an artist, and I ain't no artist, I'm a gamer! (Sorry for double negation 9_9)

razer blade stealth. since im already using razer mouse and game pad. it would be cool to game outside of my home once in a while haha

I would looooooooove to have the new RAZER BLADE STEALTH because it'd be awesome to have this 100% rgb screen for photo editing.:)

Gratz on 3 Million Subs!!

Keep making great videos and I'll keep watching them. =)

I'd love to get that Blade to replace my current laptop that just isn't capable of running games very well anymore.

I love the new razer blade especially so I can have a laptop AND pay class fees!!!!!!!!

Hi LTT Team.

I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth 17" please because of the ultra-portability and it's also a massive step up from the current sluggish laptop I have now.

Congrats on 3 million subscribers! 

I prefer the new blade 14 becaue of the longer battery life, but blade stealth is already cool enough. I would buy a Razer Core Dock to complement them.

The New Razer Blade 14 would be best for my needs, I would need the dedicated graphics card and the 1060 would work nicely for what I would be using it for. 

I would like to win the New Razer Blade with the 1060, planning on using it for video editing and gaming. Thank you for the opportunity! 

I'll take one of them there Razer Blade 14s. If I do not win a new one, than Linus old Blade 14 will do just fine.   xD

I'd like to win the new razer blade with the nvidia GTX 1060. I hope I win. And congo on your 3 million subscriber achievement. I love your content and hope to see much more in the future :)

I would love the Razor, because I currently have a bad computer and im trying to get into gaming develop6mwnt and I feel it would be perfect. Plus, i prefer blade over blade stealth lel.

Btw, congrats on 3 mil c:

I'd like to have the  NEW Razer Blade 14 for gaming and other personal uses :D

would really like to try a RAZER product as they are not available in my country and shipping from amazon is not available too :D

Well, congratulations on crossing 3M subcribers guys :D

I'd much rather a new Razor Blade to finally do some great footage and editing all on one PC/Laptop1

I would love to have the Razer 14. I don't have the best laptop right now and would love to have an upgrade so I can have a decent gaming + work experience. Thank you guys for the opportunity to be able to win this! Love your channel and it has helped me learn so much! 

Razor Blade 14! So i can show off to all my friends plus my current pc is a joke. Just kiddin, i don't have any friends.. Current pc is a joke tho. Cries in pixels