3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razor Blade, because that desktop GPU for those happy eyeball gaming feels (4k would have been pretty redundant).

Also its light, ridiculously light ...  and thin and and FAST (such NVMe much SSD) and i7 :)

This is an amazing giveaway, it convinced me to become a member of the forum :)

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'd love to receive that new blade for the 1060 inside. My own portable workstation.

I would love the Blade 14 for my school work , play games and power my VR Movie and POpcoRN experience as my current Spectre 13t-3000 is too 'edgy' if you get my 'point' . Haha well thats all i got , all the best to everyone else trying to win the giveaway :D .

I would want the "New Razer Blade" (with the i7-6700HQ)

I would use this to game on the go and at home, or even if i have a friend over they can use that while im using my desktop so we can play together and both have a good gaming esperience!

Razer Blade 14 looks like a beast! 

Current laptop may need to go back to my sister. Having this mobile Goliath for on-the-go gaming and... Well ANYTHING else I could need it for would be superb!

*fingers crossed*

Actually, anything would be awesome for me. But if you ask me which one I would prefer, the stealth blade then. I will use the laptop for gaming and working :)

Definitely would want that new razer blade stealth. I tend to travel quite a bit and having a good, light laptop would be great!

I want that dope razer blade so i can play games between classes at college.

Razor blade I want this laptop to replace my old Mac Mini

Thanks, for such an awesome opportunity. :x

My preference would be the Razer Blade Stealth, for productivity.

I prefer the Blade to I throw everything I own into a dumpster and drive away in my car with a backpack and nothing else.

Hi im a Military member and it sucks being bored in your room with nothing to do, i have a go pro and would be editing videos and doing some gaming.. I have no preference, when it comes to free you cant be picky! Thanks, hope to win!

GTX 1060 Razer Blade is my preference!  Would love to get desktop graphics in a form factor like that!

I would like the razer blade because I like to game but I can't a lot because I'm always on the go, I also like it because it has enough power to game and record at the same time

I would love to win the Blade! Perfect for always being on the go! 

Hey, thanks for the giveaway! Your videos helped me build my first PC last year XD!!! I guess I'd want the New Razor Blade. I'd probably gift it to a family member, and I chose the Razor Blade for no particular reason. I hope I win! 

wish i could get the blade it would be the best birthday gift for my little brother his birthday is september,30 i hope i get this for him he has never had a good gaming pc and 

Congrats on 3 mill.

Would love the Razer Blade 14 as first option, but either would be amazing.