3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth!

With this brilliant gem of a device I can continue my programevangelization work (I teach programming for free - to anybody who shows potential and interest) while being comfortably mobile (my current laptop + bag is as heavy as a Roman legionary's equipment).

Living in a setting where the beach is a five minutes walk away and Amazon deliveries out of reach and most international shipments a sixty-day-wait, the Razer Blade Stealth will not only eliminate all need for me to go through the tedious process of purchasing a proper mboard+ram+M.2 NVMe+processor and endlessly waiting for them to arrive, but also realize my 4k screen dream. I can now spend my working time coding on the beach with sunglasses on.

(Actually I don't wear sunglasses, but I imagine myself doing it with sunglasses)

That said I guess my mum will then inherit (reverse inherit?) my current laptop (which ain't so bad really, 17.3" Clevo, i7 4700MQ, 16gb RAM, Samsung Evo 840 256 GB,GTX 860M) to do what she does best... which is mainly watch stuff on youtube and use facebook.

Razer Blade Stealth!

P.S.

Attached picture is a photo I took from the beach nearby my house during sunset. Note the missing Razer Blade Stealth in the shot.

IMG_20160517_180849_HDR.jpg

i want the 1080p one with the graphics card 1060 because i only need it for gaming or for traveling. cant aford the graphics card box thing for the other laptop too.
i only care about high fps and 1080p is fine. 

i dont have a laptop so it would be great to have.

Both of them are awesome, so I don't care whitch one I would get if I should win.

Greetings from Germany and sorry for my bad english :)

Would love the new Razor Blade.  I am looking for a new one as the one I curently use isn't so great for shaving my head and this one looks thin enough it will work better.  However all those holes in the side are going to get gummed up with shaving gel like the old one did.

Really I don't have a laptop and could really use one.  This would be a much appreciated prize, so thanks to Razer and LMG for the chance to win it.

id love the razor stealth so i can work on software developing when my wife is gaming on the PC

My regular PC is too bulky to bring anywhere, so I would love the regular blade so that I can go to Lan parties with my friends.

Hello, I will take the NEW Razer Blade 14 please. I plan to make use of the sturdy, light, and powerful design to create 3D walkable models of buildings and developments in order to solve the world's problems in the construction industry. I am a student and designer in the Sustainable Construction Technologies Program at Okanagan College and I am in dire need of a computer to handle heavy duty graphics. My models will help all stakeholders involved in community development plans understand the process and experience their buildings before they are built. I will also enjoy a bit of gaming in my time away from homework. Thanks for the new laptop, I will put it to good use!

Cheers,

Mark

razer blade stealth, love the idea of the docking, but its a little pricey.

the razer blade stealth will be a great laptop ???????????????????????????????

Congrats on 3M subs. 

Would like to have a shot at the new blade. Way better than what im used to. Been wanting to have a blade but just could not afford it. 

Thanks linustechtips for a chance to make a dream come true. 

I would love to win the Razer Blade because i want to get into pc gaming more but unfortunately potatoes are outdated:(

P.S. i love your video. i've learned so much about technology just by watching and sticking with this amazing community 

I would love to win either Blades, preferably the stealth. I would definitely use it as a paperweight, that obviously seems like the most logical choice behind a 2.84 lbs/ 1.29 kg laptop.

My preference would be the stealth, that thing looks awesome and would be perfect to carry around and make graphics with all the awesome Adobe stuff I'm going into school for :D

I would love to get the new Razer blade instead of the stealth because the io on it would be more friendly for me in college, and the added weight on it would help me feel like I wasn't going to snap it in half.

Hey, I went to enter after the first video, about 50 minutes after and i couldnt get on the site for 2 days haha thats awsome. Wel id prefer the regular blade, That way i can give it to my fiance and she can finally get off of her intergrated intel graphics, and be faster than my own desktop fx8320. That way she can actually game and do all her design work. Thanks guys, btw the wan show doesnt suck 

I would love the new Razor Blade. It would come in handy for my trip to New York this spring! 

I would definately want the new Razer Blade. It'd be perfect for kicking back and relaxing after driving all day. Also it should be Linus Orange!

Razer Blade Stealth

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Would love the Blade 14. To replace my current laptop that's from 2009 and it makes a grinding sound when I turn it on, then the bottom of the screen doesn't work, and to make it worse, it has a AMD processor that gets so hot I could roast marshmallows over it! I prefer the blade 14 for its gtx 1060 then I could finally play Minesweeper!

The new razer blade would be and awesome portable beast, love your videos guys so happy you just hit 3 mill!!!

I would love to have to blade stealth because I am a young NZ gamer and I want a laptop with good performance and at the same time can be a good workstation, you can buy that many good desktop parts here and right now I am stuck gaming on an Acer Aspire V :(