3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would die to have either of these amazing laptops. I would probably benefit more from the dedicated GPU however. 

Congratulations on your YouTube milestone! Keep up the good work providing fun useful content. 

I'd love to have the Razor Blade 14. I don't even have a laptop in the first place, and something like this would be excellent to have for light portable gaming and my college work.

Razor Blade please!  Would make a great machine that I could use in my classroom when I teach, and take home each night to game!

I would love the new Razer Blade 14, thanks so much for the giveaway much love!! xD

if I have to pick one, I would take the Razer Blade 14 :3 I only mainly play dota 2 anyway

but really, if you guys give me any one of those laptop, I won't complain xD

The stealth - I have a desktop which can handle my games already, and the stealth looks awesome for portability

I'd prefer the razerblade stealth cause I already have a desktop to play games. xD. I just need a laptop haha

I'd want the Stealth, for sure.  I've considered buying one as my laptop since I only game at home on my desktop and getting my hands on a Kaby Lake with 16GB of RAM and that etching... Yes please.  I, like Linus, was a bit held back by the 8GB hard limit -- if it were expandable by throwing an extra 8GB stick in there, great, but to get 16GB out of the box is where it's at.  With Kaby Lake on top of that? Tasty.

The new Blade Stealth would be a perfect "bring everywhere" laptop. I'd definitely pair it up with a core! (maybe a core backpack?)

I would prefer the gaming optimized one, but truthefully, I would take either. I'm into sleek ultrabook designs for easy portability that can be easily brought along anywhere, and am in need of an at least "okay" laptop because of the fact that I'm using a 100 dollar asus Windows 10 Tablet/Laptop hybrid. Gimme pls love me

I would love a Blade Stealth because I will definitely need a laptop to have a comoanion at collage!

I would love to win the Razer Blade to gift it to my girlfriend so she can keep on playing the games she like and work on the road. She really deserves it.

Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations on the 3 million subscribers!

Pick me! Pick me!

Congrats on 3M subscribers! I'm hoping Nick isn't referring to the Danish bae...

Y'all are bae

My choice would be the Razer Blade Stealth.  I'm learning Photoshop, and the 4K screen would be excellent. Also, I don't have a laptop, just a desktop at the moment. 

I love that they've managed to cram that spec into such a compact laptop, and with better battery life than the model it replaces!  Everyone should have a mobile device with RGB lighting!  The etching looks cool, but it's going to get covered when I get my Barbie pink wrap from dbrand...

Who else wants the new Blade because real laptops have curves xD Plus it games harder than the stealth, and thats why we all love razer in the first place right??

Congratulations for your 3M subscribers ! I'm a huge French fan and I wish you the best :)

Now let's say that you give me this nice New Blade Stealth 2016 because... 4k mothafaker.

I would want the Razer Blade. I would use it for my modding and development. It would be amazing to have.

I would like Razor Blade 14, my current computer can't handle Dark Souls 3 and I really don't want to play it on console, thanks

Blade Stealth So  I HAVE To get the add on card box. Then set it up at my grandparents house so I can game and browse the webs while watching my grandmother  that has Alzheimer's. Rock on more VIDS MORE VIDS 

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the new razor blade! 

Btw, thank you LMG for making all these awesome videos. I watch them almost every day, and they always make me feel better when I am feeling down. Keep up the good work, humor, and love you put into these videos! 

New Blade!  It'd be lovely in my classroom so I could sneak in some gaming during my prep lol!

The new blade... and it was a pain to log in in a first few days)))

I would prefer the new Razer Blade because I want a thin sleek laptop with a dedicated graphics card ready on the go. I would use it for gaming and going back to school. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! 

I would like the razer blade 14 because it has a gpu and i can actually play games on it...