3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The New Razer Blade, for that performance in the slim form factor. Main use: Light and portable video editing and games.:D

I'd love to get my hands on the Razer Blade, it would come in handy for gaming and for taking notes at university (college) next year. 

I would like the New Razer Blade 14. I would use it for school, work and on my free time some gaming. I would perfer the The new Razer Blade 14 over the stealth because of the more power it has over the Stealth. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!! You guys are awesome!!

I would LOVE to upgrade my daily driver, from my ol'(not so)reliable ASUS A451L, to the New Razer Blade (non stealth edition). I'm currently using my ol'Asus for gaming, which is hot and heavy (*insert innuendo jokes here*). It'll massively improve my gaming capability, working power, and especially the aesthetics (ladies love dat black and green colour :D). 

i want the razer blade stealth, im going to use it to help me graduate pre med this semester.

The Razor Blade for sure, I've been without a computer for over a year now and I've been trying to get into computer animation recently, but I can't work at home.

Thank You.

I would want the blade because i want to start trying to make fun youtube videos just for a hobby. I love gaming and I love tech and this would make it perfect.

(BTW I know the new youtube drama wont help and that im such a youtube newbie and that ill probably suck in the beginning but i dont care about the hate i just want to have a ton of fun making videos!)

I would love a chance at the stealth, its thin design will help me fit more textbooks in my backpack. 

Would love to win the New Razer Blade Stealth for is portability

I would want the New Razer Blade 14 for gaming performance and as laptop for college next year. Thanks

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razer blade, who wouldent 

Congratulations on 3 million plus guys! 

I blame your channel and a buddy on my fire department for creating the PC enthusiast monster that switched from apple 2 years ago! I need me the new Razer Blade to have some portable gaming for night shift downtime to go with my studying and IAFF union duties! I need a PC that does it all.

Congrats again guys and gals!

Hello there, thanks for this giveaway, I would definitely choose the New Razer Blade 14, I really need a laptop and I can't really afford to buy one

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razer blade, who wouldent

I would love the new Razer Blade 14! Thanks a bunch!

That Razer Blade would be so cool to give to my brother this Christmas!

I would definitely rather win the Razer Blade. I currently have a laptop that has an integrated Intel GPU :/ and can run games at 20-30 fps on ultra low settings... I'm not kidding >:(

Anyways winning the Razer Blade will allow me to play games more, and not be on youtube 24/7 as I can't play all of my 104 games in my steam library. RIP

Good luck to everyone that participates, and thank you guys for setting up this giveaway! Congrats on 3 million subscribers! Here's to another million!

I would love to win the Razer blade with a gtx 1060 as I'd be going abroad for my studies next year ,so it would be my perfect companion for studies/work as well as hard core gaming . 

I'd love to get the New Razer Blade! I'd use it mainly for video editing and gaming. I can already do that on my desktop, but it's usually struggling to perform well with 100% CPU usage most of the time.

As always, best of luck to everyone, and congratulations and thanks to Linus Media Group!

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Definitely would be nice to get the Razor Blade 14. Could use a gaming upgrade. 

I would like to win the Blade 14 only because I am not able to afford a laptop for my college... living in Ontario is hard because of the Canadian pesos... Since I'm also a visually impaired student who is not able to afford a laptop to help him see his school work (IT and programming) It would really mean a lot winning the Blade 14... the Stealth has too high of a resolution for my eyes which makes them hurt after long hours of working and developing entry level games... I've fallowed you guys for a long time and have spread the word as wide and as far as I possibly could... currently I'm using my only electronic device (LG G3) other wise known as a "phone" to write this message. You might ask "well why wouldn't I work for the money like the way you guys showed" and the answer is I physically can't due to my impairment... I would if I could believe me I've tried but all I get is yelled at to go faster. My impairment is call  Retinitis pigmentosa (RP for short) is an inherited, degenerative eye disease that causes severe vision impairment due to the progressive degeneration of the rod photoreceptor cells in the retina. Oh and this isn't me trying to do the good old guilt trick I wanted to show that I'm not some bot or something. Love you guys!!

Either one will do...thanks :)

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i