3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey Linus and the tech team! 

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 because I have never owned a high performance gaming computer but I love playing pc games. They are mad expensive and with my overbearing student loans it is hard to come up with the money to buy, or make one. Thank you and keep the hard work! 

- Alex Mac 

I would love to win a Razer Blade Stealth. I am not into gaming but being a photographer, 4k screen with full Adobe RGB coverage will help me a lot!

If I were to win the giveaway, I would want the Razor blade gaming laptop.

I've always wanted to stream and play games at high quality resolutions, but my current setup just doesn't cut it. This giveaway has given me a chance to change that.

Yeah Congrats on the 3mill!!!

Stealth at the outside but smooth going inside, I would love to NEW Razer Blade Stealth, to do some productivity or redesign of my web pages.

Hope this helps :)

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Str_Mape said:

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to Canada next year.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D
Under 100K sub club, first 300 forum member club.

have fun at canada :D

"NEW" Razer Blade 14 for sure. More ports and a good graphics card in a small package. 

Thanks for all the awesome videos, LTT crew!!!

I would love to win the Razer Blade for the battery life and portability!  Photo editing, studying (network certs), blogging, and some gaming would be on the agenda.

Would be killer to win this!

Thanks again for all you guys do!

Nick

I've never used a Razer product, would quite like the Razer Blade :D

I would want the New Razer Blade so i can make youtube videos and finally  play games like CS:GO and skyrim. I prefer the one that a chose because I am a gamer and i dont know how to edit pictures and stuff. I have also never had a razer product but i have typed on one at Walmart (yes i am a loser) and it looks awesome hopefully i can auctally  win something and can Linus and everyone sign it or a piece of paper

I would want the new Blade 14 because I bought a top spec razer blade a month ago for school and now I'm missing out on that dank gtx 1060. Some other stuff too but mainly the 1060.

I would like to win the Blade stealth. the main purpose would be primarily university work and image/video creation and editing as my studies will involve both.

...And i reeeally would want to upgrade from my oldtimer 12 inch hp elitebook..

greetings from germany :)

I would like a Razer blade cause I really wanna use it for gaming plus I don't have a laptop and need one for work so which ever works with me. I just want a laptop that's different from everybody here at work.

I think the new razer blade would be a great replacement for my old laptop

I would use it to school, gaming, editing and rendering vídeos, for coding and programing,etc...

Thx for the giveaway

Good luck everyone.

The new 1060 blade, going to use it for gaming because my current setup is very old.

I will love the new razer blade 14 for gaming and school work. I would love to start my new school year with a new (and first) laptop. I like the blade because i can't afford the money to buy the razer core and a graphic card for the stealth xD. Keep up with the good work guys. may the luck be with all of us xD

Would really want a New Razer Blade, as my Dell XPS 15's wireless card is not working at all. It connects, but then drops it without showing loss of connection.

As my laptop is about 8 years old now, i think the Stealth would be a nice upgrade. Grats on 3,000,000 subs, you deserve it!

The blade stealth look AMAZING!! I'd like to win that thing!!

and I like the stealth more because of the extra juice that is provided with the external graphix card!! 

And I'd love to have a laptop like that to use it with my college work and projects.. It would make the work much easier!!❤️❤️❤️???

And.. Thank you for this awesome giveaway!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I would prefer the stealth for portability but wouldn't turn down the blade. I'd use this for school because my laptop is shitting out on me. Been following you guys for years, just never made an account here. Thanks for doing this. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Str_Mape said:

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to Canada next year.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D
Under 100K sub club, first 300 forum member club.

have fun at canada :D

this is the first time i've ever been in time for a competition. razor blade plz :)  

First off, I just want to say this is a fantastic giveaway.  My friend told me about this giveaway and it sounded too good to be true! I recently graduated and became a freshman in college, my first day was actually 3 weeks ago.  I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth for my classes, taking notes and doing homework on the go.  I work a lot, so balancing school and work with my social life can sometimes be problematic, I want to be out and about but if I have homework due then I need to be at home on my PC studying.  My current laptop is a piece of shit to put it plain and simple, it's just your old basic and boring Dell Inspiron running on windows 7, it's so slow that by the time I open Word to take notes my 2 hour class is over, plus the fact that the battery is basically shot so it almost always needs to be plugged in.  I would love for nothing more than to buy a new laptop, especially the Razer Blade Stealth, but as a new college student with textbook prices going through the roof, a new laptop isn't an expense I can afford.  I like the Razer Blade Stealth because it's very lightweight and small, especially compared to my current laptop, it has plenty of storage and battery life so taking notes and doing homework would be a breeze.  I could take it with me to work and do assignments between my shifts.  Plus the Chroma factor is awesome, not only can I get my work done I can also mess around with the colors and show off a bit to my classmates!  Thank you very much for this opportunity and i'd be lying if I said I don't hope to win it.