3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to win that New Razer Blade! Would be awesome for photo/video editing and for my study at university next year. Cheers!

I would go for the Razer Blade, but I don't think to have ANY chance to win considering that there are 2850 pages on this topic e and this comment will never be read :D

Anyway, you are great guys, keep going on YT.

Sincerely, from Italy

I would like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because I have crippling depression

thXD

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

id love the new blade stealth for portability at school since im saving for a car right now and dont have the spare cash to buy one

Would love the new Razer Blade. Being able to run any game on my laptop would be sweet.

I don't play on my desktop anymore because I use it for work all the time.

I would love a razor blade cuz it would be nice to have it as my 1st gaming pc

I would like the Razor Blade Stealth so I can experience the silky smooth 4K screen.

The blade would be a nice upgrade from my MSI laptop!

I would like the razer blade. Im going to university (computer science) and need something to ...ehm... study on :D

I would so like the Blade 14, it'd just be so useful to have an on-the-go sort of laptop that was still powerful enough to play games at a quality standard!!

I would love a razor blade. I have never had a gaming laptop before since I cannot afford it and this looks like an awesome place to start ,not to mention the specs are sick.

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14.  I choose better specs and screen size over a little bit more "stealth." 

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth. I would use it for school and would buy the razer core to take with me to lan gaming with friends.
Unfortunatly my current laptop has some issues that can't be repaired so it would be great to get the Razer Blade Stealth!

The better battery life on the Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome since my current laptop only lasts 2 hours on a charge and can't be put in sleep mode (it starts up automatically without me touching it).

Blade Stealth. 
Why ? Because it's more compact and portable. 
Portability is everything to me. 

On 5 September 2559 BE at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to win any razer laptop that has gtx970m or gtx 1060, I wanto win because my computer cant even handle light games such as Cs-Go or Leag Of Legends(my pc has core i3 with $100 gpu) And this blade Is hot asf:)) some hot sexy specs that i can bring to school to do assignment, homework but mostly Gaming!!! And playing with those colourful chroma keyboards!! I always wanted one but it was too expensive so i hope i win :) (mostly unlikely)

Good Luck Everyone Hope one of us win and enjoy your Day!!

Razer Blade Stealth! I want to travel more than I do, and my current laptop isn't up to the task, so the mobility of the laptop will be a godsend! As well as being incredibly mobile, the lack of a graphics card means more battery life ;) and the razor core sounds too cool to even be real! good luck to everyone who enters, and congratulations to whoever wins!

i would like to win the new razer blade 14!! How good is it for the light weight so that i can bring back to college for schoolwork while at the same time i could enjoy a extreme gaming experience on it

okay, i choose that New Razer Blade, i want that 1060 desktop in laptop :D:D:D

Congratulation for 3 million subscriber and thank you Razer. I would love to have the the new Razer 14 laptop! I want to go into video editing industry and I fee this will be a great tool for the work.

I would love to have the blade.. in any case i would be happy with any 1 of those.. both are out of my reach.. costs 3 months of my entire income... for blade and 6 for stealth..