3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Just the regular blade please, my brother can use an upgrade from his old laptop

The 1060 blade is lovely I have used a few of my coworkers the keys are fantastic. I would use it for work. 3 million though, I remember when Linus was reviewing rc firetrucks haha you guys have come a long ways in both quality and structure. Congratulations I know you guys will hit the 4 million mark soon enough!

I'd love to get a New RAZER Blade 14 :)

Just started year 13 and I could really do with an upgrade to finish off my last year of school with (especially since my current desktop is around 10 years old and struggles to even launch chrome at this point) as well as whack in the hdmi cable and enjoy a few games after a hard days work :)

I would rather the Blade 

never had a laptop and always wanted one

I'd like to win the Blade Stealth because I don't have a laptop for college at all. Being able to work while on campus in between classes would be awesome =) Thanks LTT and Razer :D

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |

I would like the new razer blade stealth. I am a freshman in college and am currently undecided. I do not have a computer with me and have to go to the computer lab every time I need to do something on the computer. I originally wanted to be an art major but because it would be hard for my family to afford a laptop that is required for it I am considering other options now. It would be really cool to be able to get it :)

I would like to have the new Razer Blade because it would be a huge upgrade from my laptop. My Laptop has 4 gigs of ram and a Intel Pentium. Your YouTube channel is great!

Razor blade would be super nice, I won't have to always modify configuration just to get a game to run on my current laptop

On 5 September 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

This is awesome! I want any one of those for my personal business/shopping/blogging needs. Having to borrow from my hubby's pc is just too inconvenient

Razer Blade 14! Would replace my desktop as my main gaming device since its WAY more powerful.

That Blade 14 souds amazing! So I can finally stop playing minesweeper on this coffe maker...

I would love to have The New Razer Blade Stealth because of its Thunderbolt 3 connectivity to the Razer Core!

Would like to win any of the two, since old laptop had soup poured on it............

I would love to be able to take a Razer Blade 14 into class for two reasons, to play games of course, and to have a better computer for making games on. As a Game Designer in training (As well as a fair bit of 3D modelling) it would help so much, and it's better than anything my school currently has. Good luck to all.

I want the new blade to play Minecraft. Thank you very much guys for all the content that you do it's really helpfull :)

I would love the Razer Blade because it would make transportation to LAN parties 10x easier xD

That Razer Blade Stealth is so sexy that I just need to have it. Better start saving.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth so it's light enough to take to school everyday but powerful enough to run some games and programs. its the best of both worlds!

The Razer Blade 14 since the portability does not compromise the raw performance. Also, it just looks really damn cool

I would love either one, but, I would prefer the New Blade 14 as it has a graphics card but the stealth would be awesome too! I would love one of these laptops to replace my laptop that got stolen back in march. I would probably use it for school, some gaming, and it would be perfect for D&D with that touch screen to scroll through some notes.

Congratulations on 3 million subs guys and keep up the good work!

I would prefer the new Blade 14 with the 1060, I just started getting into 3D modeling for school and all the rendering almost killed my poor under powered laptop, so having a new powerful laptop would be wicked.