3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would absolutely love the Blade so i can junk my 6 year old Dell for work during the day and play at night!

I would definitely want the new Razer Blade. That way I can give my old laptop to my younger brother so we can play games together.

Thanks guys!

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade 14, it is my dream laptop.

Thanks about the give way, guys. Razer is so cool to support this giveway!

I would be absolutely blessed to win ANYTHING. If course I'm not gonna beg or anything but I would have anything razer. I have a pretty crappy laptop and it would be nice to get a new laptop.

PS. Also the bragging rights.

I definitely would want the blade stealth. I am starting a journey in the IT world and need a laptop for work. Would like it to be something that cool. 

Razer Blade 14 because I'm more of a gaming type. And my old laptop can't handle any newer games well (which usually has negative impact on my nerves). I want to enjoy video games on laptop already :'D

I would love the new Razor blade. Razor makes such good products it would be nice to go with my firefly mousepad. it would also help with college so much... :)

Congrats you guys!

The new Razer Blade would be an amazing solution for someone with a desire to crate digital content on the go.  That is exactly why I would love to win the blade.  That sweet all in one package will be great to accelerate in Adobe Premier Pro and 1080p is just fine for working with the tiny timeline.

I work for a church in youth ministry 6th-12th and they just gobble up digital content, especially when they are featured in it.  I'm always hanging out in coffee shops and restaurants because teenagers like to eat, and drink frozen coffee beverages.

So yeah, short and sweet.  Can't wait to see what's to come from you guys.  Keep up the good work and solid content.  

giphy.gif

I would prefer the blade because I need the extra performance that it gives towards gaming. I like to play gta, cs, and cod. :)

listen i'm going to be straight with you, i would love that new blade for sure because i don't have a pc where i can play battlefield 1 and i need both of those things in my life.......that's the truth.....i just need to play......i mean since my pc broke down i even got a girlfriend,social life,friends.....i even went outside once (real good graphics though) can you believe that?!! that's outrageous.....i hope you take me in consideration for this giveaway i really need it 

Ps:
xDD congrats on the 3 mill guys keep it up

I would love the razer blade for expensive american college next year i wont be able to bring my rig because freshmen have to stay in the dorms, the blade would solve all my problems thanks. I have only been around the channel for 7 months but i have watched so many old videos, but i just joined forms not expecting to win. thanks any way for all the amazing videos yall have taught me so much. :)

I would love a new Razer Blade 14. I'm not at home very often so having a laptop like this would be amazing!

Thanks for doing this! :)

I'm not sure if my 1st post actually got posted during the forum meltdown period lol Anyway, I'd love to have the Razer Blade Stealth. Congrats LMG and good luck everyone!

The new Razer Blade 14 would be awesome for gaming on the go.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would definitely choose the razer blade stealth. I'm going to college next year and that little beast would be awesome to take to classes with me.

The NEW Blade 14 would be epic!! Def would be fun to game on and maybe some use for my IT/Networking classes  

I would love that new blade. Love the look of the blade and just would love to be able to game on the go when I leave the house Also planing to go on a family vacation to Canada later this year. I'm definitely thinking about getting me a blade later it just seems like the money I save disappears. 

new razer blade 14 FTW! the old Sager notebook has seen its last days and a new slim rgb backlit keyboard that i can crush in SC2 to all hours of the evening would be amazing. 

i would love the Blade Stealth because I could really use a laptop for school and for Christmas i would really love a gaming computer but it is hard because my mom and dad are divorced and my mom has a bad job and times are hard man.

The new razer blade 14 would be a perfect upgrade from my old inspiron and personally i prefer it to the stealth because it has the integrated 1060 card and as a college student i wouldnt be able to afford the razer core for the stealth. Thanks for the shot to win!

Hi i would like the one with the 1060 because i love to game and that would be a perfect solution to my "needs".