3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would absolutely love the Blade Stealth! The reason why is so that I'd be able to edit video as I want to become a content creator on YouTube, I have the camera gear I need but no where I can edit my videos on, this would really help me out!?

If i won, could i get The Razer Blade? Right now im using intergrated graphics on my laptop 

:(

Well thanks for looking at this!

-Chaos

hi  guys! i would love the new blade...not having almost no  time to game at home with 3 children i would make time at work....to play games....the professional me!

Either would be really nice though blade would be a bit nicer for battery life, I would use it for programming and cad.

It's funny that so many people are hating on 1080p just because 4K (and soon 8K) are becoming the norm. I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, only because I don't game and wouldn't need that dedicated Graphics Card in the Razer Blade 14 or think about buying a Core. But I still think the Razer Blade is pretty cool considering the weight with all that power inside it. Two thumbs up to Razer for their Ultrabooks~!

Would definetily love the Razer Blade.Why? Well my current laptop (it was a gift ok?) lags while loading 480p youtube videos,so......it would be a very nice upgrade and would also allow me to play games.

Thank you very much for this giveaway :D

I hope I win...obviously

I would dolphinately love a new razer blade, my old laptop served me right with constant fps drops literally from a hundred to zero! And who does not want a free laptop? Lmao xD

Btw loptop is dell n4050 if u search it you'll be teary eyed hahaha

I would love to win the razer blade because I'm studying Video Editing and Special FX, so my 4-year-old HP Pavillion DM4 with a  Intel Core i5-430M , and integrated graphics is falling to pieces when rendering, Rendering is a pain in that PC, And that GTX 1060 would help a lot.

Thanks for the Opportunity

A.

Razer blade 14 for me. 1060 with a 1080 display is a pitch perfect combo.

Would love to have the Blade. I don't have a laptop so having that portability while also gaming would be awesome!

I would definitely go for the Razer Blade Stealth. Enough power for a little play, but definitely more of a workhorse.

I think the Blade would fit me better, the smaller screen on the stealth would probably be to small for me.

Though I wish it would be the higher-res one... But the lower-res is better than what I have right now; nothing. :P

Razer Blade 14 for portable games development! Thanks for your content, you're awesome!

My current PC is a nice looking computer, it has all I need, but it's too big and I can't take it whatever I want!  I would like the Razer Blade 14, it looks nice! :D

Would be baller to get that new Razer Blade 14; lets me take it to university, my apartment, or my house since I'm going between all three all the time. Congrats on 3 million subscribers!

I want it to feed my overwatch addiction, but because I'm a Genji main i need the stealth, come on I'm a ninja !

First time here! I would love to own the new Razor Blade Stealth because of the Kaby Lake processor. :D I'm drooling already.

I'm starting out in Game Design and can't afford a rig that will be able to do all the rendering required so the Razer Blade Stealth is the one I would like to win :D

I would love the new Razer Blade because it's sound nice and I loved the performance and for the big reason that I don't have a laptop?

The razor blade stealth, because it has stealth in it's name so you know that it's sneaky. I would like to come home and spend 3 hours looking for it because it's so stealthy. 

The Regular balde would be epic!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely want to win the new Razer Blade. I would use it mainly for gaming.

The blade stealth would be cool, but I wouldn't say no to the Razer Blade either. Im looking for an upgrade, my current laptop is an old dell latitude with a 2520m and 8 gb of ram, I've been planning on upgrading for a little while, and this would be awesome.

Would love to get the blade. Maybe with an upgrade I can finally run Unreal without my computer crashing!