3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade Stealth would be a good replacement for my aging laptop. I already have a killer desktop.

Razer blade 14 for sure! Would be an amazing upgrade to the crappy desktop i game on currently.

Woah a razer blade would be my choice ! Reason is because forza horizon 3 is coming out for the windows 10 store and to be honest we have a normal office pc and its only good for buisness things and pretty bad at games

Thanks for reading my entry!

Congrats for the 3 millions subs guys! And the New Razer Blade looks pretty nice (dat dream storage tho). Would be a great system for gaming and do some school works too.

Thanks for that giveaway and good luck everyone!

Well, the new Razer Blade would be awesome. that laptop kick ass when it comes to gaming. But I'm probably just gonna use it to watch Linus videos on youtube 

I hope I can get that new razer blade ive been attempting to game on a hp envy m6 with a 2.1 ghz cpu and only 6 gigs of ram

Razer Blade - daughters need a laptop they can play minecraft on.. kidding! Kind of... I'll use it and they can have my gtx 1070 rig for minecraft. Congrats on 3,000,000 everybody!

would love to have the razer blade 14
more so because my laptop of like 6 years decided to finally completely fail on me (seems to be a memory/ram slot failure)
need something new for when i am on the go :)

best of luck to everyone though.

and congrats linustechtips on 3mil

I would like to have the new Razer Blade. I would game on it. 

I don't know why I haven't made an account yet, but I guess now is a good time. I definitely want the Blade 14.

It a hard choice, but 4 years ago I bought a laptop for school and went for a bit of a gaming laptop. But now I actually find it too heavy to take with me, and rarely finding myself gaming on the go. However both are slim and pretty lightweight for the amazing machines they are, especially the new razer blade 14. But I don't think I'd use the power anyway, so I'd love the even lighter and slimmer NEW Razer Blade Stealth! 

You guys are the best. I would love the new Razer Blade because im in college and broke I've been using my phone for everything. I could really use a good laptop and the gaming aspect would be great for when i have down time. 

i would like to win the razer blade 14, because i want to play some of the games I already buy but can't play because my laptop is not good to play some kind of games (sorry for if my english is bad)

I would love the Razer Blade to give to someone less fortunate that i know so they can PC game with me!

The Blade 14 Would be amazing! All the games I own on high setting?!?!? That would be a first and amazing!

I really would like to try the blade i heard good stuff about it but can't afford it let's see how my luck is :)

This giveaway is the shit so I said what the heck, why not give it a good several minutes of my time.

Ok, first of all, I'd like to share the trouble I went through just to actually register an account with the forum. I actually tried to register a few months ago when I actually got hooked with LinusTechTips’ videos but my registration was rejected saying that I'm somewhat a spammer. Cloudfare. Tried registering with Facebook, Twitter, Steam, etc but to no avail. Cloudfare again. So I have to download a program providing VPN service before I was able to finally register. Whew.

Ok to actually answer requirement 1, I prefer the Blade because I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember but wasn't able to play at glorious settings (I haven’t even owned or tried an SSD). I live in a third world country (PH) where the average employee can save about only a thousand US dollars PER YEAR, and that is already being very generous. Thus, the Blade will definitely allow me to truly ascend to the realm of the master race.

Games I plan to play:

Batman Arkham Knight with Gameworks

DOOM

CS: GO

Dark Souls 3

The Witcher 3

Battlefield

Various racing games and many more

That’s it. Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

As a huge Razer fan I always wanted to have one of their notebooks to compliment my collection, but either they were to expensive for me, or plane not avalable in my country. As an engeneering student I´d prefer the stealth over the standard blade for portability. Also I´d guess a blade stealth would look great at university. 

I would really love to get a New Razor Blade Stealth. If I win one I could My school projects on it while I can also play games at free times. Because of my poverty I can not Buy a laptop so If you could help me thank you very much

I would be very grateful of you very much

I like the look of the Razor Blade Stealth. If I win, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. Her parents trashed her old computer when they found out she wants to be a Graphic Artist rather than a doctor, and we've been trying to get her into a new computer ever since she moved in with me.

Congratulations on 3 mil and thank you for this opportunity 1

I'd love to win the Razer Blade (GTX 1060) I have never experienced such a thin laptop with such power. And with the series 10 gpus from Nvidia I can definitely play my games.

I would love the new Blade Stealth. I have a gaming desktop and this would greatly enhance my productivity.