Hello

Keithybub

Hello im new around here so whats good about teh linus tech tips fourms just asking

4 minutes ago, Keithybub said:

Hello im new around here so whats good about teh linus tech tips fourms just asking

this is supposed to be in off topic

IT SAYS IT IN THE GODDAMN DESCRIPTION OF OFF TOPIC

GODDAMMIT CAN'T YOU READ

ok now that that's done can a mod move this to off topic?

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

Just now, crysilis said:

this is supposed to be in off topic

IT SAYS IT IN THE GODDAMN DESCRIPTION OF OFF TOPIC

GODDAMMIT CAN'T YOU READ

ok now that that's done can a mod move this to off topic?

Im sorry i just joind

Just now, Keithybub said:

Im sorry i just joind

IT SAYS READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE OTHER SUBTOPICS BEFORE POSTING

IT SAYS THAT IN THE GENERAL DESCRIPTION

WE HAVE STANDARDS HERE

don't be a filth

now if someone can get a mod t move this post

then i will formally introduce myself

also read the community standards

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

2 minutes ago, Keithybub said:

And this is and the standerds

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.

hey man. welcome to the forums. most members are kind and level headed *ahem* crysilis. if you do make a mistake like posting somethin in the wrong place than a mod will correct it at their earliest convenience. other than that just have fun and soak in the knowledge ;)

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

5 minutes ago, Keithybub said:

And this is and the standerds

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.

Righto, welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay.

The LTT forums are basically only the greatest source of both awesome news, solid information, and only the dankest of trolls ever. :)

Don't let people get you down; the internet can be a wonderful place, and most of the time, the LTT forums are just that.

They're great for sharing your PC builds, opinions on tech-related news, and getting advice on everything from cars to LGBT-related topics.

It's like a having a specialized, more dedicated subreddit in a more privatized kind of way.

Reading the Community Standards is a great way to get started, and then visit the various sub-forums to find interesting content.

Personally, I keep watching the Recent Topics section on the right as I browse, opening topics I'm interested in as new tabs.

If you've got a question, feel free to create a post in the appropriate sub-forum, which you can find by simply reading the description under each one.

Even if you post in the wrong place, a mod can move the thread to the correct sub-forum later. (I'd love to help out there but only mods can do that.)

And remember, don't feed the trolls. If someone seemingly posts something that seems sarcastic, ask for clarification first. :D 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

No forum is great, this one has its pro's in certain areas.

The mods do a lot of moving of threads. Keeps em on their feet.

Hey. Forum members are always , always more objective when it comes to pc building, pc parts, performance/dollar balance.

At least that's what I thought. 

Welcome and enjoy yourself while staying here! xD

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

me, im the best part

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Welcome to the forums, cookies ad cake can be found to the left, drinks are just next to them, and the dueling arena is dead ahead. There's also a market if you go past the arena and carry on,  missing out the giant chasm of a console subforum.

Now that you know where you're going, don't forget to read all the CoCs, rules and regulations and then sign away your soul on the dotted line.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim