NZXT Manta + Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro

Internet did not answer my question so I hope one of you can.

Will I be able to fit Sapphire R9 Fury nitro into NZXT Manta case? 

I was unable to find any information about GPU height clearance (PCIE to Power supply shroud) anywhere.

My card is classified as 3 slot design. But it only takes 2 and a tiny tiny bit from 3rd slot.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it should fit fine :), the manta can fit a 363mm by 160mm graphics card, and the fury nitro is 307mm by 125mm

43 minutes ago, ZmesleR said:

Internet did not answer my question so I hope one of you can.

Will I be able to fit Sapphire R9 Fury nitro into NZXT Manta case? 

I was unable to find any information about GPU height clearance (PCIE to Power supply shroud) anywhere.

My card is classified as 3 slot design. But it only takes 2 and a tiny tiny bit from 3rd slot.

Thanks in advance.

yes it does fit, just checked :)

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Capture.PNG

@Timlin-Guy  thanks for your reply but this is not what my question is about. I know the length and the width clearance of that case. I do not know what the  thickness (height) clearance is. Card is 45mm thick. Can Manta take that?

Capture.PNG

Sorry about that, I've checked and I can see that the manta does have clearance, I'm not certain if this is enough clearance though, but I hope this helps

Image result for manta pc build

@Timlin-Guy Thanks but it does not help :) I would prefer to base my purchases on facts rather hopes ;) 

Sorry, I guess I'm not much help, but if this is the sapphire fury nitro, then it will definitely have enough clearance. Hope I've helped this time lol

Image result for Sapphire fury nitro

@Timlin-Guy I definitely does look like it should just fit and have ~10mm clearance left. The 'should' word is a problem tho.

Ideally it would be awesome if some owner of Manta case came up with an actual measured values. I do not want to starve that card too much as it already is a space heater :/ 

well the psu shroud underneath the graphics card has vents on the top and I really don't think it'll take up too much room that it starves but if you're that concerned about it, then why don't you consider buying a smaller gpu?

I already have that GPU. I want a smaller case. I currently own NZXT H440 but only recently I discovered Manta case and it is a real beauty. 

15 minutes ago, ZmesleR said:

I already have that GPU. I want a smaller case. I currently own NZXT H440 but only recently I discovered Manta case and it is a real beauty. 

It'll fit. Don't worry.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats