Folding@home 3D visualization problem

Hi there, my problem is that the protein viewer display correctly my cpu queue but not the gpu queue. Any possible fixes?

CPU: i7-5820k @4.0GHz // MotherboardAsus X99-A/USB3.1 // RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB // GPU: Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming // CaseNZXT H440 Razer Edition // SSD: HyperX Predator SSD PCIe 480GB // HDD: WD Black 1TB // PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS // Monitor: Asus VN247H 23.6" // Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX // Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma Destiny 2 Edition // Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core // OSWindows 10

Referral link for HashFlare Mining: 
here

14 minutes ago, 0ri0n said:

Hi there, my problem is that the protein viewer display correctly my cpu queue but not the gpu queue. Any possible fixes?

Just noticed the same thing weirdly.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

No fix for this, but typically I do not run the visualization or otherwise use the FAH screensaver. They use a bunch of resources that actually take a bit away from the Folding. I just use a screen blank screensaver to maximize Folding. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

6 hours ago, Whaler_99 said:

No fix for this, but typically I do not run the visualization or otherwise use the FAH screensaver. They use a bunch of resources that actually take a bit away from the Folding. I just use a screen blank screensaver to maximize Folding. :)

Thank you, I will do just like you.

CPU: i7-5820k @4.0GHz // MotherboardAsus X99-A/USB3.1 // RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB // GPU: Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming // CaseNZXT H440 Razer Edition // SSD: HyperX Predator SSD PCIe 480GB // HDD: WD Black 1TB // PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS // Monitor: Asus VN247H 23.6" // Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX // Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma Destiny 2 Edition // Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core // OSWindows 10

here

15 hours ago, 0ri0n said:

Yeah kinda sucks. I was wondering the same.

The F@H Team needs to fix their shit because it would be great to see

3 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

Yeah kinda sucks. I was wondering the same.

The F@H Team needs to fix their shit because it would be great to see

It would be great to see the protein folding but as Whaler said this use bunch of resources. I want my folding to be the most productive possible. ;)

here