Recommendation for Mouse

Hi Guys,

I am looking to replace my gaming mouse and have a budget of around £50-70, what would you recommend ?

I have average size hands and do mostly FPS and shooter gaming, no mmo.

Thanks

Sam  :)

Deathadder 2013

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hi Guys,

I am looking to replace my gaming mouse and have a budget of around £50-70, what would you recommend ?

I have average size hands and do mostly FPS and shooter gaming, no mmo.

Thanks

Sam  :)

Corsair M40/65? I love mine. 

I've also heard good things from my friend who has a g400s

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

For fps i would say the Razer DeathAdder 2013 Gaming Mouse here is a look at one only 50$ (aus dolla) http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=258_697_699

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

The Corsair M65 looks pretty nice. I own the M95 though and love the amount of buttons that come on the mouse. Stops me from needing to get my hand off the WASD keys.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

G400 or Zowie FK/AM

1336506677163.jpg

This is pretty accurate, there is a better/newer version of this but i can't find it right now

Where did you find this picture online  :)?

Corsair M60 good choice or even Corsair M65

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Logitech g602 or the g600. The picture that the guy put up above might be factual however the difference is stupidly small, i use a bloody rat 7 for gods sake, its said to have one of the worst lasers ever however i completely rip people a new one is many games, my opinion is that more buttons is more better, trust me you will care more about buttons then to a laser which makes a tiny different to overpriced mouses.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

G400 or Zowie FK/AM

e: Found it

Ztu8HHh.jpg

I disagree with this list actually, i have a roccat Kone+ and its an absolutely fantastic mouse as well as quite a few other mice on that list that are apparently the "shit tier"

G400 or Zowie FK/AM

e: Found it

Ztu8HHh.jpg

I dont think its good to throw that list around, people will think its an overall based instead of just the laser. I mean you have to be a complete retard to get something like a OEM microsoft piece of shit mouse instead of something like the logitech g series, the difference in precision is very,very minor, i used a razer deathadder for a few months before i got the rat 7, i didnt notice much of a difference, its hard to notice any difference at between the two for me and with both mice i seem to be quite a monster at fps style games where precision matters. With the lasers done with i think its better to compare the amount of buttons, something like a g602 has a great amount of buttons and a decent laser, comparing the lasers is like comparing ram speeds. 2400mhz ram s better then 1600mhz but you are unlikely to notice the difference.(unless apu)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I disagree with this list actually, i have a roccat Kone+ and its an absolutely fantastic mouse as well as quite a few other mice on that list that are apparently the "shit tier"

(this list is based off of sensor/tracking quality, find a mouse with a good sensor that has a shape/weight that is comfortable to you)

Those are just mice that are technically better than other mice.

(this list is based off of sensor/tracking quality, find a mouse with a good sensor that has a shape/weight that is comfortable to you)

valid point but in all reality i think its also kind of misleading because its making some fantastic mice out to be total crap..

That mouse tier is the best! Previous owner of the M65 here,now proud owner of the G400 which i got a couple of days ago....All i have to say is,one of the best purchases i've made..

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770k@4.5Ghz |GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW B) Signature 2 |Motherboard: MSI Mpower Z77 Big Bang |RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 MHz |HDD: WD 2TB|Case: Corsair Obsidian 800DPSU: Corsair TX850|MouseLogitech G400 + Steelseries Qck Heavy |Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow |Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p :rolleyes: |Headies: CM Storm Sirus S 5.1 

The list also implies that the sensor is the be all and end all of a good mouse which I don't think it is, even when playing fps games I use a lot of the extra buttons on my g700 and I find the extra buttons way more useful than a better sensor and I only really think the better sensor comes into play for really competitive players

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

The list also implies that the sensor is the be all and end all of a good mouse which I don't think it is, even when playing fps games I use a lot of the extra buttons on my g700 and I find the extra buttons way more useful than a better sensor and I only really think the better sensor comes into play for really competitive players

I really want to know what do you use those buttons for? I had a Naga (which was completely shit) and i never used the extra buttons. In FPS games i see no reason to have more than 2 buttons on your mouse

but whatever floats your boat i guess, use what you like

I really want to know what do you use those buttons for? I had a Naga (which was completely shit) and i never used the extra buttons. In FPS games i see no reason to have more than 2 buttons on your mouse

but whatever floats your boat i guess, use what you like

the side buttons are jump sprint melee crouch and the three top buttons are to interact maybe give health and other things depending on the game since it allows me to leave my left fingers where I like them, the g700 isn't like the naga in my opinion since I always know what button my fingers are on on my g700 unlike a lot of people who have owned a naga

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

That list needs to be updated. There are other optical mice out there that are not even on the list at all. I'm not saying the CM Storm Recon, ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical, Corsair M40, etc are in the top two tiers, but they are still good mice.