How tall will I be

Overkilled

So I turned 15 a few months ago and I'm just over 5ft 7. Theres nobody that tall on my mums side and my dads not even that tall but my grandad was 6ft 3 and I've been told my great grandad 

dwarfed him at a hefty 6ft 6.

Any guesses on how tall I'l be?

There's no way to really tell since everyone stops growing at different ages and people have growth spurts at different times. 

For example, I grew from being 5"3 at 12 years old to being 6"5 when I was 15. And I haven't grown an inch since. 

And a friend of mine wasn't fully grown untill he was about 19. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Almost 18yo and still growing, right now I'm at 6"1. Probably lucky genetics though because I'm the tallest person in the family... Idk how much of an impact that makes but I have been eating a lot the last 6 months or so since I was trying to bulk up a bit (because at this age who doesn't? ^^) 

?  Give Me A Break Stop Now  ?

5"10 at 20, haven't changed since like 17 or something afaik.

Have your parents got a little red book that your doctor gave you when you were born? In there there's a standard distribution of growth with age. It's pretty accurate tbh but it didn't quite predict that I'd grow to 6'.

Oh wait no, here it is:

http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/child-health/research-projects/uk-who-growth-charts/uk-growth-chart-resources-2-18-years/school-age

Edited by Mug