Need Help With tips in how to move a PC To college Without damaging it

I'm moving away to college and I need to bring my My PC,but I don't know the safes way to do that. I still have the boxes and packing foam that came with everything, from the UPS to monitor.

The Spec are

Thermaltake CORE V21
motherbord
760gma-p34fx

EVGA GTX 970 Superclock ACX 2.0

2x 3.5 hdd

1x 2.5 hdd

2x 2.5 ssd

What I need are tips to move this PC 2 hours a way from my house

20160825_123312_zpsh4s4xuh6.jpg.a>a>a>a>a>URL]20160825_123422_zpsxntbzhbm.jpg20160825_123416_zpssh39sw1u.jpg20160825_123358_zpsw3kpnewr.jpg20160825_123342_zpsqcbysjtn.jpg

ask if you need any more info.

Remove all components and pack it in a box or something. 

How far of a tear down do you recommend. The psu was the hard part to put in.

Just now, Jose99954 said:

Just take out the gpu, and hdd The other components should be fine.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, Jose99954 said:

Leave the PSU, CPU and RAM installed and take out the graphics card and the CPU cooler. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Leave the PSU, CPU and RAM installed and take out the graphics card and the CPU cooler. 

If it was a taller cooler like a 212evo, or such the cooler might be an issue, but with the stock cooler it isn't big enough to cause issues.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Take the motherboard and stuff out, pack it in peanuts, then fill the case in packing peanuts and put that with the packing peanuts, or just leave everything normal and fill it with packing peanuts

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Take the motherboard and stuff out, pack it in peanuts, then fill the case in packing peanuts and put that with the packing peanuts, or just leave everything normal and fill it with packing peanuts

So much static :c

Just now, SLAYR said:

If it was a taller cooler like a 212evo, or such the cooler might be an issue, but with the stock cooler it isn't big enough to cause issues.

We need the good point rep back. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

So much static :c

Damn forgot that, crumpled news paper?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

18 minutes ago, Jose99954 said:

I'm moving away to college and I need to bring my My PC,but I don't know the safes way to do that. I still have the boxes and packing foam that came with everything, from the UPS to monitor.

I put my machine back in the box the case came in, and layed it down flat in the car, in such a manner that the gpus will be vertically aligned with the slots. If you're going a long way, or on really rough roads, you can opt to take your gpus out. Will you be having someone that will be going back to your home after you move in? If so, they can take the boxes back for you.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

I probably re-purpose the box or collapse it. 8 boxes with the Gpu out.

take out the gpu and hdd and pack them up

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I just put my PC in the passenger seat and buckle it in when I take it to uni or LAN parties. The leg area in the back seat also works very well. If you're scared take out any parts that can move around like anything in the pci slots and make sure the hdd is secure but I wouldnt be too worried about it.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

Put the PC to the box from the case, then take it in hands in car, not going way too fast.

If it is further away and/or you are not going by car you should take out PSU and GPU and you are good to go.

Thank god my dorm room is on the first floor.