What Case will fit a Rampage V Edition 10 EATX but also the DAC that comes with it?

So far finding it crazy difficult to find a good case (price does not matter) that has a space for the DAC and can hold EATX motherboards. Doing a nice high spec build so needs to be a nice case, preferably one that shows off the expensive internals.

The DAC has a nob for adjusting volume that means it needs a lot of space infront of it, meaning most cases with covers and doors over the bay where the DAC would be cannot be used. (very sadly)

Would prefer not have a case as crazy big as a 900D but suggestions for big cases are still welcome.

ALTERNATIVELY: Would i be losing out much by just not using the DAC and opting for a case with no front bays? ill be using a mix of some speakers and a headset depending on if watching films or gaming.

Thanks for any help guys!

7 minutes ago, TomBoy97 said:

So far finding it crazy difficult to find a good case (price does not matter) that has a space for the DAC and can hold EATX motherboards. Doing a nice high spec build so needs to be a nice case, preferably one that shows off the expensive internals.

The DAC has a nob for adjusting volume that means it needs a lot of space infront of it, meaning most cases with covers and doors over the bay where the DAC would be cannot be used. (very sadly)

Would prefer not have a case as crazy big as a 900D but suggestions for big cases are still welcome.

ALTERNATIVELY: Would i be losing out much by just not using the DAC and opting for a case with no front bays? ill be using a mix of some speakers and a headset depending on if watching films or gaming.

Thanks for any help guys!

You could get an Arc XL or something like that but since it's an EATX motherboard you'll need a big case.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

i plan on using the same mono sometime in the next year (it's just soooo sexy). If I had the money RIGHT NOE I would put it in a lian li pco8 and just use and external factors. But if you are sold on drive bays the corsair air 540 is a sexy case as well.

• 4 weeks later...