Adobe Premiere Pro

Hello bros here is the problem:

the

•  All of the songs in my computer which are downloaded before with the same method work fine in Adobe, but for example when i download new song from YouTube over ''YouTube to mp3 Converter''  they wont play at all in Adobe and wont let you do anything with it. They work fine in Windwos Media Player just like the others. 

Any ideas? 

Regards!

- Redjo 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Buy the actual song or use the free download link in the description or on Soundcloud or Bandcamp or whatever (because I assume you use free to use music?)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Are they all using the same audio codec?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

10 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Buy the actual song or use the free download link in the description or on Soundcloud or Bandcamp or whatever (because I assume you use free to use music?)

I just go to YouTube choose the song Free or Not and download it over YouTube to mp3 Convert all my music is Downloaded like that. 

The thing is for example i have ''X'' song in my PC which works in adobe, but when i download like i always did that same exact ''X'' song wont work. 

10 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Are they all using the same audio codec?

They should be same i thing. Where can i check?

Just like i said i have for example song which works and when i re-download this same song it wont work. 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Just now, Redjo said:

I just go to YouTube choose the song Free or Not and download it over YouTube to mp3 Convert all my music is Downloaded like that. 

The thing is for example i have ''X'' song in my PC which works in adobe, but when i download like i always did that same exact ''X'' song wont work. 

They should be same i thing. Where can i check?

Just like i said i have for example song which works and when i re-download this same song it wont work. 

Check properties and see if everything is the same

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

25 minutes ago, Redjo said:

Hello bros here is the problem:

the

•  All of the songs in my computer which are downloaded before with the same method work fine in Adobe, but for example when i download new song from YouTube over ''YouTube to mp3 Converter''  they wont play at all in Adobe and wont let you do anything with it. They work fine in Windwos Media Player just like the others. 

Any ideas? 

Regards!

- Redjo 

You'll need to convert the video file. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

10 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Check properties and see if everything is the same

The song in the left doesnt work and on the right works. 

Project Redline: 

Try unblocking the left one, and take a picture in details

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Try unblocking the left one, and take a picture in details

Unblocking? Btw the i downloaded the right one [working one] in Bulgaria. I am in Germany right now the left one is downloaded in Germany [Not working one] 

Project Redline: 

Try changing the bitrate in the non working one to the same as the working one. Bit rate is in details. The non working one doesn't have one

Spoiler

AXIOM