Does H220 X2 Prestige still have leak issues?

H220 X2 Prestige is in stock again. I want one, but I still see a lot of people complaining about leaking issues. Anybody here have personal experience with them, good or bad?

help

If a lot of people complain about leaks, then just stay on the side of caution and move along. Even if it's a good cooler, it's not worth possibly destroying your system over.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

X2 has leak issues? I thought it was just the original and the X. I don't have any of these in my personal rig, but I've worked for a Swiftech retailer as an RMA handler. Back when the original H220 and H220-X were a thing, we were swapping them more than we were selling them but since then I've assumed the issue was fixed. Now it's just the pumps blowing but that's nothing new give than it's Laing DDC. IMHO the X2 Prestige is just fine for the price.

I never had any leaking issues with my H220 - but the pump is now giving out after about 2.5 years. I was looking at the same thing for the H240x2 prestige and the forum responses seem very slow/non-existent. I was looking to get the prestige as well, but starting to look elsewhere (EKWB Predator is currently what I'm looking at. If I hear from here that people have good experiences with the X2/X2 prestige (or that a new corrected batch was made) I would love to get the X2 prestige as it looks great and the old one has done well for the past 2+ years.