Arma 3

Recker

Hey ya'll need some people to do some Arma 3 Exile with :D 

I've got the Apex dlc but doesn't matter if you don't have it :P the whole lone wolf game style is getting old now :( 

What kind of frames do you get on that game?

I play Arma but I mainly do Altis life and role play stuff. I never really understood exile.

6 hours ago, Maihym said:

I play Arma but I mainly do Altis life and role play stuff. I never really understood exile.

Stuff like base building raiding bases and doing missions etc :)

7 hours ago, ThaDon said:

What kind of frames do you get on that game?

In cities usually in the 40's outside high 80's sometimes 90's with pretty much everything turned on 

I play arma 3 but never played Exile before but I could give it a try I have heard some people talk about it 

I would also like to play, but I dont have a mic yet (exept for my old crap headset).... And that is one thing I have said a lot of times and I have never gotten around to actually buy one.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

On 26/08/2016 at 6:36 PM, BanHammer said:

I'd be up to playing, I'm a bit of a noob to Arma tho

it's cool man im a noob aswell :D pm me your steam addy or something will add you :) 

2 hours ago, Mihle Gaming said:

I would also like to play, but I dont have a mic yet (exept for my old crap headset).... And that is one thing I have said a lot of times and I have never gotten around to actually buy one.

Well get your ass to the store and buy one :D or order one online probably alot easier :P 

• 2 weeks later...

BTW. I did finaly get around to buy a mic. dont know how much I am going to use it :)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I've been meaning to get back into Exile.  If my group & I get back into it, we can sure use another person.  I believe we all have the Apex DLC, so no worries there.  :)

I've been playing Exile as an lone wolf for quite a long time as well. Only thing I don't like is Altis, so pretty much every other map is fine to play in case someone needs company to play with. I have working mic and Apex.

Leave me message if... I don't want to post that ID on public cuz of millions random request

• 2 weeks later...

I play Sector Control/ KOTH mostly onn Arma 

What about breaking point?