Yahoo email issue

Reversi

Not sure if I am the only one having this but I just made an account today, and verifying my email was pretty difficult since the "click the verify button" does not work on yahoo, I had to see the raw messages and copy and paste the verify link. It could be helpful to maybe have the automated message send the account verification link itself under the button in case some yahoo users can not verify their emails.

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Its 2016, why the hell are you making a yahoo account?

In any year

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

11 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Its 2016, why the hell are you making a yahoo account?

I do have gmail and hotmail but usually I just dedicate different emails towards different things, yahoo ended up being the personal use email. Either way, its a bug, I'm reporting it, shouldn't matter whether I use yahoo or gmail, it only inconveniences me in the end anyways ;)

1 hour ago, Reversi said:

I do have gmail and hotmail but usually I just dedicate different emails towards different things, yahoo ended up being the personal use email. Either way, its a bug, I'm reporting it, shouldn't matter whether I use yahoo or gmail, it only inconveniences me in the end anyways ;)

Just make another gmail lol what

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Having link in link form should be standard. Thats how all my activations have been. And when its not as link, I can copy link location which also works. That can be done with any device which has ability to right-click or emulated right-click (long press on mobile).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

this section is for posts about issues and bugs on this website, not for bugs about other websites 

Do pretty links work on emails from other sites, or are they broken from all sites? If it's just the forum, it would be better to actually fix the root cause of the issue, but if it's a fundamental issue with Yahoo mail then I will try to get a workaround added.

8 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

this section is for posts about issues and bugs on this website, not for bugs about other websites 

This does end up being a bug with this site because, whether it's our fault or not, it prevents people from registering on the forum.

HTTP/2 203

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Do pretty links work on emails from other sites, or are they broken from all sites? If it's just the forum, it would be better to actually fix the root cause of the issue, but if it's a fundamental issue with Yahoo mail then I will try to get a workaround added.

This does end up being a bug with this site because, whether it's our fault or not, it prevents people from registering on the forum.

i that he was talkinga botu yahoo not ltt 

4 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

i that he was talkinga botu yahoo not ltt 

It is about forum since its activation email having button instead on written link. Not everyone will lnow hot to easily get link address from there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv