Were can i get a Steelseries Rival (300) mainboard replacement?

Map3y

Hello all, i need some help fiding a replacement board roe my Rival's main board because the right switch has died and i cant RMA it because i hav lost the chek for the purchase of it....

Any help please?

4 minutes ago, Monster014 said:

Hello all, i need some help fiding a replacement board roe my Rival's main board because the right switch has died and i cant RMA it because i hav lost the chek for the purchase of it....

Any help please?

So you can't RMA it...Do you know how to solder? It's probably easier to find a replacement switch that replacing the whole PCB as you may as well be  buying a new mice :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

It might be difficult finding a replacement switch the same as the left mouse button if you are going to solder one on. Replacement boards will be very difficult to find.

Where did you buy it from? (Amazon, local store etc)

21 minutes ago, Monster014 said:

Any help please?

Do you not have any proof of purchase? such as a statement from the bank - could be a solution

Contact Steelseries and ask

honestly though, its probably easier to just buy a new mouse, probably not much more money either

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii