PC Crush Durning Gaming Please Help

Sahar1212

Since I changed my graphics card, My computer started to crash in some of the games and i dont know why. maybe its my cpu or overclocking i realy dont know. Please Help

My pc specs:      (New Spec)

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/BxiPZiHG8Y7fJmSZQxOL3Ok

My AMD Drivers is up to data

17cc65087c3a46fb9529606397c74a4d.png

Edited by Sahar1212

1 minute ago, Giraffackle said:

I don't know the exact cause, but did you remove the old drivers beforehand?

I should delete ?

what are your global settings?

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

2 minutes ago, Giraffackle said:

I don't know the exact cause, but did you remove the old drivers beforehand?

This is important. I recently installed a new card myself (Nvidia to Nvidia) and since I thought the drivers were the same I didn't uninstall them- boy was I wrong. That was a pain in the butt to fix. I had crashing as well as downright weird resolution issues.

It is fixable, though.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

1 minute ago, Sahar1212 said:

I should delete ?

Uninstall the old graphics drivers and then download the latest ones from AMD's website.

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

Just now, Sahar1212 said:

ok guys give me some time i will do it now 

Let us know if you need any help

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

i need to go to display adapters and delete all in there ? 

(sorry for my english)

6 minutes ago, DarkRift5 said:

This is important. I recently installed a new card myself (Nvidia to Nvidia) and since I thought the drivers were the same I didn't uninstall them- boy was I wrong. That was a pain in the butt to fix. I had crashing as well as downright weird resolution issues.

It is fixable, though.

I swapped between 290x-980 Ti-640 without reinstalling driver. No problem at all.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

omg i forget to add something very importent to the post, The crush only happans durning gaming o.O

yea its crush again. but I noticed that the computer only crush when my gpu temperature goes between 70-80.   

And i check my crush in Software called ''WhoCrush'' but it dosent find the crush

Pre-built system? What is your power supply model?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

6 hours ago, Sahar1212 said:

yea its crush again. but I noticed that the computer only crush when my gpu temperature goes between 70-80.   

And i check my crush in Software called ''WhoCrush'' but it dosent find the crush

Double check that the power connectors are all the way in to the GPU and aren't broken in any way. Sounds to me like the graphics card gets a heavy load and then gets screwed up. Could be a power issue.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator