From were did the pink lambo meme come?

Map3y

Was whatching the WAN show and because of Linuses pink razer, started wondering from were did the pink lambo meme come from?

we all know of Linus' enormous wealth, obviously he has a lambo 

Coconuts Glow!

and it has to be a pink one

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

There's a running gag that Linus' Honda Civic = Lambo, because they are so alike to each other (insert sarcasm here).

Then, the guys at LMG had the bright idea of painting Linus' car pink. So here we are.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Jayztwocents of course. It was a podcost from 2 (maybe 3) years ago with Barn-ack-yu-lees Turd-Gasm, where they joked about Linus' excessive amount of sponsors and 1000 dollar earbud unboxing's (or something like that, it was a long time ago).

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I find it more surprising that Linus drives Standard. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I find it more surprising that Linus drives Standard. 

Why's that?  Stick is great.  To be honest I'd find it surprising if Linus isn't coasting in neutral to penny pinch on fuel left, right and center.  Gotta pay for the electricity for Brandons flood lights and the air conditioning at the office somehow.

1 minute ago, MoonSpot said:

Why's that?  Stick is great.  To be honest I'd find it surprising if Linus isn't coasting in neutral to penny pinch on fuel left, right and center.  Gotta pay for the electricity for Brandons flood lights and the air conditioning at the office somehow.

Linus never struck me as a car guy, hence why I found it mildly surprising.

My eyes see the past…

16 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Fair enough, he has said as much multiple times to my recollection.  However, the topography of the island and surrounding areas in B.C. does not particularly bode well for the automatics experience.  Probably find an otherwise abnormal amount of manual in the area (just guessing) since folk would be sick of their car dragging its ass up hills and mountains.  That and stick is cheaper... so, yeah.  Just as likely cause the buy in is less costly than an automatic for Linus (and most of us mere mortals)

On 14/08/2016 at 1:34 PM, MoonSpot said:

Fair enough, he has said as much multiple times to my recollection.  However, the topography of the island and surrounding areas in B.C. does not particularly bode well for the automatics experience.  Probably find an otherwise abnormal amount of manual in the area (just guessing) since folk would be sick of their car dragging its ass up hills and mountains.  That and stick is cheaper... so, yeah.  Just as likely cause the buy in is less costly than an automatic for Linus (and most of us mere mortals)

vancouverite here, no one cares about manuals.

Coconuts Glow!

On 14.8.2016 at 10:20 PM, Zodiark1593 said:

You know, as a eurotard it's really weird to me that manuals are considered a 'car guy' thing over in the US/Canada. I think I only know 1 person who drives an automatic.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Just now, Urishima said:

You know, as a eurotard it's really weird to me that manuals are considered a 'car guy' thing over in the US/Canada. I think I only know 1 person who drives an automatic.

Might even be just the US as far as I know.

I drive lots of hills during my commute and I find it invaluable to select the best gear for a given incline/bend, as opposed to having an auto-box torture itself several times over after I'm already going up the incline.

My eyes see the past…

2 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Might even be just the US as far as I know.

I drive lots of hills during my commute and I find it invaluable to select the best gear for a given incline/bend, as opposed to having an auto-box torture itself several times over after I'm already going up the incline.

In certain models of Hyundai cars, there's this really annoying sound effect whenever it switches. I have to listen to it everytime the car goes over a bump. 

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread