Sony Vegas Help

Hi guys, having alittle problem where I can't move the box anywhere, it's stuck in the middle,but i can't still mess with the size, just that i can't move it to my desired place, help is greatly appreciated :)

ss.png

Aren't you suppose to move the picture around? Or wasn't you suppose to relocate the F box by resizing it? Sorry, haven't used Sony Vegas in a while and seem to remember that.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Aren't you suppose to move the picture around? Or wasn't you suppose to relocate the F box by resizing it? Sorry, haven't used Sony Vegas in a while and seem to remember that.

No,your supposed to move the F to the wanted position, zoom it in or out,resize,since i use Sony Vegas Pro 13 i'm familiar

3 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

No,your supposed to move the F to the wanted position, zoom it in or out,resize,since i use Sony Vegas Pro 13 i'm familiar

yup but the problem is that i can only move the F upwards, downwards and not sizeways

Just now, RamSatesh said:

yup but the problem is that i can only move the F upwards, downwards and not sizeways

Well there are those things at the end that allow to resize,if you can't try to save the project and restart sony vegas

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

Well there are those things at the end that allow to resize,if you can't try to save the project and restart sony vegas

just tried, still the same :(