gtx 1080 4k youtube gaming channel

pat182

I'm putting some footage of games that I have on a channel, all games are gonna be in 4K. so if people wanna see how a gtx 1080 perfom in latest games in 4k 

ill update new stuff when i can

Edited by Glenwing
Link removed

cd19ebe7906a41dbad6be4c4c32f099b.png

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

53 minutes ago, pat182 said:

I'm putting some footage of games that I have on a channel, all games are gonna be in 4K. so if people wanna see how a gtx 1080 perfom in latest games in 4k :

ill update new stuff when i can

No advertising, from the community standards.

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material

• eBay/trading sites
  • Referral links
  • Personal websites or businesses
  • Twitch/YouTube links are only allowed in user profile status updates

Edited by Glenwing
Link removed

3 minutes ago, JFischer00 said:

No advertising, from the community standards.

Quite honestly, those standards are a bit BS... but oh well, what can I do.......

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

1 minute ago, Imakuni said:

Quite honestly, those standards are a bit BS... but oh well, what can I do.......

I didn't say I always agree with them, but rules are rules.

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Well..only if you could render it in 480p so my PC can actually watch it that would be splendid

Not his fault. It's Youtube's, they didn't finish processing the video at lower resolutions yet. Should be over in an hour or so.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Just now, Imakuni said:

Not his fault. It's Youtube's, they didn't finish processing the video at lower resolutions yet. Should be over in an hour or so.

Great...knowing youtube they will probably give this guy 1 strike,1 copyright claim and render all his videos in 12k so no people can watch it and say

Bug

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

Great...knowing youtube they will probably give this guy 1 strike,1 copyright claim and render all his videos in 12k so no people can watch it and say

Bug

Wut?

It's no bug. That's just how things work. The videos aren't instantly processed and spit out at every resolution. Anyone that knows youtube well knows that this is normal behavior.

Just now, Imakuni said:

Wut?

It's no bug. That's just how things work. The videos aren't instantly processed and spit out at every resolution. Anyone that knows youtube well knows that this is normal behavior.

You really don't know how Youtube is fucked up?

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

You really don't know how Youtube is fucked up?

Just a second... looking for my... AH, there we go, found it.

Spoiler

d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg

Go on, I'm ready.