Issues with Internet Connectivity

Hi there, I'm new to the forums here, so I will just get right into it. Recently, I've been experiencing stange connection issues resulting in my internet ping skyrocketing, propagating unplayable online gaming experiences. I've tried resetting my router and my PC many times to no success, I'm also using an ethernet cable, and as far as I know, I don't have any sort of virus conflicting with my Internet connectivity (according to Norton Internet Security). The strange thing is, is that my sister who uses the same internet, doesn't experience any sort of latency when playing Overwatch. In fact I ran a test on her rig through some in game settings and found she had less than 60ms of ping. Whereas my tests displayed ping upwards of 250ms-550ms+ ping. I even resorted to using the exact ethernet cable she had been using, only to run into the same high ping problem.. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

Use Malwarebytes to scan for malware. - Does not hurt to try right?

Is she on ethernet? Is she on the Gigabit port and you on a non-gigabit port on the router?

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

1 hour ago, Bittenfleax said:
1 hour ago, Bittenfleax said:

Use Malwarebytes to scan for malware. - Does not hurt to try right?

Is she on ethernet? Is she on the Gigabit port and you on a non-gigabit port on the router?

I could be wrong, Norton works really well, but something could have slipped past it and that could be the cause of all this, haha. Alright, so to attempt to mimic speeds she was getting, as I said, I literally took the ethernet cable (plugged into her ethernet port) and placed it into my PC's ethernet port. Didn't touch the positioning of where it was connected to the router.