How legit is are these Mini PCs from these sites?

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!! I DO NOT OWN THIS PRODUCT I AM ASKING FOR HELP AT WHAT IT IS!!! DON't ASK ME WHAT THIS THING IS BECAUSE IDK AND THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING YOU GUYS!!

I am confused as to that this is it's been eating at my sanity I can't sleep til I know wtf this is!! I know there is no way in hell this is a gaming PC so relax I know that gaming part in the description is fake however maybe external graphics might be an interesting solution to machines like these if they are legit and these are PCs that do in fact work and run intel i7s.... So you guys are the tech experts is this really a PC, and if it is a PC what is the catch the only one I noticed so far reading the specs is the fact that it has no graphics card only intel integrated graphics.

PS: I didn't know where to post this I hope this location is ok

Supposed Specs:

• Type:Mini PC
  • Products Status:Stock
  • Graphics Card Type:Integrated Card
  • Hard Drive Capacity:250GB
  • Processor Main Frequency:Max 3.3G Hz
  • Use:Multimedia
  • Memory Capacity:≥ 4GB
  • Processor Brand:Intel
  • Type:Mini Desktop
  • Model Number:V2F
  • Processor Model:i7 4650u
  • CPU:I7 4650u
  • Operating System:Windows 10/ Linux
  • Memory:1*SO-DIMM DDR3L 1333/1600 Max 8GB
  • Storage:MSATA SSD MAX 512GB
  • USB:2*USB3.0+4*USB2.0
  • Video:HD Graphics 5000
  • Network:1000Mbps LAN+ 100 Dual antennas WIFI
  • Audio:Azalia Codec support 2.1 channel out put
  •  

Site of the strange Machines I am asking for help with: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Mini-PC-4-Gen-Haswell-i7-4650u-MAX-8GB-RAM-512-GB-SSD-windows-10-linux/2338046_32709492144.html

==========================================================================================
Webroot says the site is safe on my end I do not know about your ends please take caution when proceeding to check.

ohh aliexpress.. people are buying from there ye.. I didnt try it yet soo, dunno... so far everyone got what they wanted but I rly doubt the quality...

4 minutes ago, Darel321 said:

ohh aliexpress.. people are buying from there ye.. I didnt try it yet soo, dunno... so far everyone got what they wanted but I rly doubt the quality...

The G+ communities state that the machine is real and does in fact have an i7 so maybe it is real that is why I am asking here too to make sure if I do grab one of these in the future and throw on an external msi card I won't run into trouble xD

Well considering Intel's recommended retail price for the 4650u is $426.00... Sure it's 3 years old at this point, but I doubt it went down in price that much. Wouldn't be surprised if that mini PC was filled with spyware/malware to get more money out of you.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

If you want to get one for Christmas you should order it now. xD All joking aside, whenever I order anything from AliExpress it takes a minimum of 21 days to arrive from Hong Kong to my door in Florida assuming it doesn't get declined by customs on either side of the ocean.

-KuJoe

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Well considering Intel's recommended retail price for the 4650u is $426.00... Sure it's 3 years old at this point, but I doubt it went down in price that much.

I know you'd be lucky to find one used for 300$ (or I am searching in the wrong places) which is why I have concerns about the legitimacy of the product I also have a feeling given the site it may have pirated windows 10 and even be flooded with malware xD I do not have an issue with refurbished hardware as long as it's in good condition.

Look at aliexpress as like ebay. You get good sellers... you might get not so good sellers.

Note the i7 is a low power mobile part, with only dual core and base clock of 1.7 GHz. You would get more performance looking for a desktop system with an i3, unless you're attracted to the small size.

It is unclear from the description what is included, and I think it is listing OS support, not necessarily that it is included.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Price is cheap as those may have been originally geared for mainland stores which receive gov't subsidized incentives, ever since the HK handover it has sparked a huge growth of grey market goods.

Those type of Mini PCs are quite cheap because they only have a single RAM slot and barebones which means you need to supply an OS with the extra parts(RAM, HDD/SSD and wifi card). Most of those ITX motherboards are common for home automation, thin clients, store signs & CNC tasks.  They make decent HTPC/set-top boxes if you understand the limitations of ULV processors. Personally I've used spare smaller sticks of RAM from notebooks in ITX barebones similar to those, main hassle is if you have a device DOA/failure you're stuck shipping it back to China or eating the loss. Cost wise you can get an HP Pentium/ULV i3 "mini PC"  with a Windows 8.1/10 license and 1yr warranty if you check woot.com or Meh.com every so often.

8 minutes ago, PaintChips said:

Price is cheap as those may have been originally geared for mainland stores which receive gov't subsidized incentives, ever since the HK handover it has sparked a huge growth of grey market goods.

Those type of Mini PCs are quite cheap because they only have a single RAM slot and barebones which means you need to supply an OS with the extra parts(RAM, HDD/SSD and wifi card). Most of those ITX motherboards are common for home automation, thin clients, store signs & CNC tasks.  They make decent HTPC/set-top boxes if you understand the limitations of ULV processors. Personally I've used spare smaller sticks of RAM from notebooks in ITX barebones similar to those, main hassle is if you have a device DOA/failure you're stuck shipping it back to China or eating the loss. Cost wise you can get an HP Pentium/ULV i3 "mini PC"  with a Windows 8.1/10 license and 1yr warranty if you check woot.com or Meh.com every so often.

Ya know if Linus would test one of these machines out with an external GPU it would be fun to watch a few times xD