Browns with Red Backlight?

Title pretty much says it, I'm looking for a keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches and a Red/Orange Backlight.

I was planning on the Logitech G710+ if I can't find any good ones though. Not tooooo picky on backlight :)

Needs to be well built! Can't have a crappy keyboard :3

You're going to be swamped by people saying Ducky so I'll be the first, Ducky! :)

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Ducky keyboard!

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Links please! :D

EDIT: Also, which one in particular? I'm on the ducky website but I'm not sure which one I should choose. 

Links please! :D

EDIT: Also, which one in particular? I'm on the ducky website but I'm not sure which one I should choose. 

All of their keyboards have a large variety of switches/backlight(if it has backlight)

The Shine 3s have lots of light modes and are sorta pricey and the Zero Shine just has a back light and no different lighting modes, but it's cheaper.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

All of their keyboards have a large variety of switches/backlight(if it has backlight)

The Shine 3s have lots of light modes and are sorta pricey and the Zero Shine just has a back light and no different lighting modes, but it's cheaper.

Weird, I'm looking at the shine 2's on their site and the closest things to orange are Yellow and red colours, no orange :(

Ah well, red's fine. 

Weird, I'm looking at the shine 2's on their site and the closest things to orange are Yellow and red colours, no orange :(

Ah well, red's fine. 

The yellow looks semi orange, NCIX lists Shine 3's with orange backlight. Different places call them different colours.

The yellow looks semi orange, NCIX lists Shine 3's with orange backlight. Different places call them different colours.

Good point, I found an MX Blue switch on NCIX. Orange :D

http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=87081&vpn=DK9008S3-CUSALAAT1&manufacture=Ducky&promoid=1317

EDIT: Found a brown :D

http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=87075&vpn=DK9008S3-BUSALAAT1&manufacture=Ducky

Good point, I found an MX Blue switch on NCIX. Orange :D

http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=87081&vpn=DK9008S3-CUSALAAT1&manufacture=Ducky&promoid=1317

And it's on sale!

I'd buy it if I liked orange. :P I like the white backlight better though.

And it's on sale!

I'd buy it if I liked orange. :P I like the white backlight better though.

Does the shine 3 come with the breathing LED effect? I love it :D

Added to my partpicker list :)

Does the shine 3 come with the breathing LED effect? I love it :D

Added to my partpicker list :)

Indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtE943lAugA

And they sometimes add more via firmware update.

My God that's amazing :o

I would just play with it for hours xD

I played with it for 10 minutes when I saw it in NCIX on display! I was originally going to buy a K70 but when I saw it, I was just blown away. I feel like I'd spend more time playing with my keyboard than my actual computer haha.

Feels so solid too!