Call of Duty Help

Zoroak500

Hi, i just wanted to ask for help, on how to become a better cod player(in games la MW2, BO1 and BO2), the thing is that even regular bots can beat me by a lot, and i cant do much against normal players, i barely can get an UAV, so if there is any tip, or help that you could give me, i would really appreciate it

Just now, Miniman27100 said:

Play Battlefield

i already play Battlefield, but COD is a game that i like as much as i love Battlefield, so if you know any kind of help or tip, please tell me

Which game mode are you playing? I assume your playing Team Deathmatch? In TDM, the most effective way is to hunker down in an area and just keep moving little bit after each kill so you're not in the same spot after each. Requires some team effort as well to coordinate as its generally effective as well to hold a spawn side based on the map layout. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Miniman27100 said:

I was just trying to poke fun, my advice is to maybe watch other people play Call of Duty and try to see if there are any tips or pointers that you can learn from them. Try looking at gameplay from YouTube.

i have a while doing that and i barely as helped

I would just recommend playing slower (don't run around gung-ho, but don't camp). The best advice I can give is to not care about your KDR. Just put the hours in and you'll get better. 

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

3 minutes ago, Zoroak500 said:

i already play Battlefield, but COD is a game that i like as much as i love Battlefield, so if you know any kind of help or tip, please tell me

How long have you been playing?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, legacy99 said:

Which game mode are you playing? I assume your playing Team Deathmatch? In TDM, the most effective way is to hunker down in an area and just keep moving little bit after each kill so you're not in the same spot after each. Requires some team effort as well to coordinate as its generally effective as well to hold a spawn side based on the map layout. 

i change the game mode i play(usually) 3 TDM matches, 3 Domination Matches, 3 KC matches and 1 or 2 ground war matches

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

How long have you been playing?

3 years now, and my kd(thats the only reference i can give you since once i got onto a hacked lobby whit anti quit and i got millions of points per kill) was 085 1 year ago, today 0.89

2 minutes ago, Halket said:

I would just recommend playing slower (don't run around gung-ho, but don't camp). The best advice I can give is to not care about your KDR. Just put the hours in and you'll get better. 

I will take this advice in mind

git gud of course!

/s

Uhhh, just train your gun skill and try to think tactical in the game. Don't run into a room expecting to 360 no scope anyone in there. Think about "will there be someone in this room?", "in what corner?", "could I kill him before he sees me?" "can I enter from another side to surprise him?", etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

git gud of course!

/s

Uhhh, just train your gun skill and try to think tactical in the game. Don't run into a room expecting to 360 no scope anyone in there. Think about "will there be someone in this room?", "in what corner?", "could I kill him before he sees me?" "can I enter from another side to surprise him?", etc.

OK, i will have this advice in mind also