Error 0x80070057 on Anniversary update

So i've been trying to Install the Anniversary update on my desktop through Windows Update and then with the Windows 10 update assistant and I keep getting this error 0x80070057 i've searched for awhile for a solution but there doesn't seem to be one, Does anyone know what I can do?

Is this a clean install of windows 10 or an upgrade from 7/8?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Is this a clean install of windows 10 or an upgrade from 7/8?

Its a clean install.

6 minutes ago, Ryuuloveskitsune said:

Its a clean install.

Try doing sfc /scannow in command prompt.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Try doing sfc /scannow in command prompt.

It came back saying this. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios."

2 minutes ago, Ryuuloveskitsune said:

It came back saying this. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios."

Well you could try the update again, it might have fixed enough stuff to get it working, but tbh you should just do a clean install and that will fix the corrupt files.

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

Well you could try the update again, it might have fixed enough stuff to get it working, but tbh you should just do a clean install and that will fix the corrupt files.

Man :/ I was hoping I didn't have to do another install I'll try it again. Thank you for your help though!