whats best internet to stream

hey guys when it comes to live stream do you need more upload speed for live stream at 1080p like what do you need as internet to live stream at 1080p or 720p i put screenshot of my internet speed as right now so you can guys look at it and tell me what i have to upgrade ! 

0a491a95d90149fa892f08afeb445549.png

5 minutes ago, 49ersFan4ever said:

hey guys when it comes to live stream do you need more upload speed for live stream at 1080p like what do you need as internet to live stream at 1080p or 720p i put screenshot of my internet speed as right now so you can guys look at it and tell me what i have to upgrade ! 

If your watching a live stream download is what you want but if your are live streaming yourself your going to want higher upload speeds.

-Moved to Networking-

The higher the upload, the better. Your upload isn't going to give you a good experience at 1080p or 720p, really. I'd definitely recommend around 10Mbps and up if you can get it.

You want at least 3.5mbps upload.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, W-L said:

If your watching a live stream download is what you want but if your are live streaming yourself your going to want higher upload speeds.

-Moved to Networking-

so i need more upload speed right now to live stream at 1080p or 720p

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

The higher the upload, the better. Your upload isn't going to give you a good experience at 1080p or 720p, really. I'd definitely recommend around 10Mbps and up if you can get it.

10mbps at download speed or upload speed so you saying i need to upgrade both download and upload speed

1 minute ago, 49ersFan4ever said:

If you are live streaming, you will need to upgrade your upload speed. If you are watching someone else's live stream, then it will require download speed, but yours is already fine for that. 

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

If you are live streaming, you will need to upgrade your upload speed. If you are watching someone else's live stream, then it will require download speed, but yours is already fine for that. 

yeah i have no problem on that the only problem i have live streaming on good quality ! 

14 minutes ago, 49ersFan4ever said:

As mentioned by others yes I would probably say something like 10mbps or more would be capable of that. 

Just now, W-L said:

As mentioned by others yes I would probably say something like 10mbps or more would be capable of that. 

okay good so 10mbps upload speed is all i need for live streaming at 1080p or 720p

On 8/4/2016 at 6:42 PM, W-L said:

i have gaming pc i think decent for streaming my specs are intel i5 3.1 Ghz 8GB and graphics i think it is intel 400 i think dont rember well i build that pc for recording 108060fps gameplay from the capture card 

On 8/4/2016 at 6:28 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

i have gaming pc i think decent for streaming my specs are intel i5 3.1 Ghz 8GB and graphics i think it is intel 400 i think dont rember well i build that pc for recording 108060fps gameplay from the capture card  is my pc decent for streaming ?