Looking for a Headset

[BF] Mackey Moose

Hello,

I am looking for a good headset on a budget ($30 range)

If you guys have any suggestion they would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Just get a logitech G230, they sound p good for the price and they're extremely comfy.

Kingston hyperX Cloud 1.

The best "Headset" up to 150 bucks period.

It's by FAR better than everything below 50 bucks. Build quality, comfort (i consider the Comfort of Logitech headsets pretty bad... And their Build quality is crap), Audioquality. Everything top notch.

Otherwise: Take a look into a Superlux 681 + a cheap Mic. Shouldn't cost more than 30-35 bucks~, and it's almost a bit better than a Logitech G35 / G930, which cost 3 times more.

Dont buy headsets, especially at this price range. get a cheap zalman mic and grab a pair of cheap sennheisers or superlux headphones. If your willing to increase your budget by just a bit, grab the 668B's. You wont be disappointed in this setup.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

On 8/2/2016 at 1:37 PM, ArmswieldTheHero said:

Just get a logitech G230, they sound p good for the price and they're extremely comfy.

Maybe I had a bum set, but the mic on that thing was terrible. I had to max the gain and got major white noise in the background.