Finished my 2016 build!

Badger906

finally at a point where im happy with my setup (well until the 1080ti comes out). new case, desk, monitor and chair!

PiqKpfi.jpg

sorry for potato quality... the lighting on the case and monitor doesnt really show up in a well lit room!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Dont like the amount of Space you have. Dont like your Color choices :P

2 minutes ago, nskceaj said:

Dont like the amount of Space you have. Dont like your Color choices :P

the desk is longer than it shows, i just didnt think people wanted to see some picture frames and fan lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

10 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

the desk is longer than it shows, i just didnt think people wanted to see some picture frames and fan lol

I would move my monitor further away from me if I were you. I bought a desk that's deep enough to be able to do it.

Just now, GoldenBE said:

I would move my monitor further away from me if I were you. I bought a desk that's deep enough to be able to do it.

it was either a narrow desk, or sacrifice my king sized bed...!
i sit at almost arms reach away so not much closer than the norm, plus its more immersive that close! VR without the stupid head band lol

47 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

it was either a narrow desk, or sacrifice my king sized bed...!
i sit at almost arms reach away so not much closer than the norm, plus its more immersive that close! VR without the stupid head band lol

Wallmount the Monitor, give you some extra Space :P