Which GTX 1070 aftermarket should i get

I am going to build a beast gaming pc to run the newest games and be able to get a high FPS in the most demanding games. And I have choose the GTX1070 to be my PC's GPU because it has amazing performance compared to its price. But there are many aftermarket versions and I don't know which one to get. So I am asking you if u may list the aftermarkets in order of best to worst ( based off performance ). But if one aftermarket has a better base clock than the other but the other can be overclocked to the max to preform better than the other one ( with the higher base clock) when its overclocked to the max than but the graphics card that has a more powerful overclock above the one with the higher base. Example GPU (A) has a base clock of 1780mhz  and GPU (B) has a base clock of 1733mhz, but when overclocked to the max GPU (A) has 1963mhz and GPU (B) has 2023mhz so GBU (B) goes higher on the list than GBU (A). You maybe be wondering why a list, why not just ask for the best one? The answer is that I live in the UAE and there they don't have all the aftermarkets so I will get the list and select the best one I can find. So based off your replies I will select the best one.

Thanks for reading :D 

Order: the one that wins the silicon (could be any model) > the one that wins second place in the silicon (could be any model) > the one that doesn't win as hard (and you guessed it: could be one from any model)...

Don't use performance as a guideline. Pascal seems to be purely dependent on luck, as far as clocks go. Pick the one that better pleases your eyes; that prettiest card is the one you should get.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Performance between vendors isn't linear. Pick whichever is cheaper/looks better/has best customer support. 

Nothing.

Okay thanks a lot guys I will pick the prettiest available one in the UAE

The only thing I ever worry about when buying a new card is coil whine.. 

It's the new world order, they don't want you to have the best ones that OC like mad, those get sent to reviewers but packaged like normal with no indication of selective binning.  Okay, enough conspiracy.  It's all about winning the silicon lottery, sometimes you win, others... you lose.

You are guaranteed X performance but not X OC potential.

Personally I like EVGA as they make some quality stuff, never had a card or mobo with them but the reviews speak for themselves and my new cards will be from EVGA.  Can't get the classified as well been sold out and kinda need em now... if I lost 5% in OC potential oh well..   Getting the FTW card.

Galax, PNY, Gigabyte, Asus, EVGA, etc all make great cards just go read reviews and watch some tasty ones from LTT :P 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress