what gpu will bottleneck an i5 4570 for gaming

I know its very vague and can vary from game to game, but whats a good estimate for the best gpu I could get that will not bottleneck my cpu, amd or nvidia is fine

I'd go for a 480/1060

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I don't think that x GPU would bottleneck but if you wanna make sure that it won't, check this site: http://thebottlenecker.com/intel/index.html

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

I don't think that x GPU would bottleneck but if you wanna make sure that it won't, check this site: http://thebottlenecker.com/intel/index.html

damn are you sure about this website? its telling me my cpu wont even bottleneck a titan z

Just now, daniel117100 said:

damn are you sure about this website? its telling me my cpu wont even bottleneck a titan z

infact it says it wont bottleneck 4 titans, this cant be true

1 minute ago, daniel117100 said:

Let's be honest, the TItan Z is a pretty dated card. The Titan XM and XP are both better than it.

Anyways, as to the GPU, don't go with the "what's the best GPU it can handle" philosophy. Just get the best GPU you can afford, period. Forget about this bottleneck BS. If you were building a new rig, worry about it. But if you already own your CPU, get the best you can get and call it a day.

Can you afford a Gtx 1070? Yes? Then get that. If no, go after something cheaper; say, a used 980ti. Perhaps a Gtx 1060? Define how much you can spend and go for it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

3 minutes ago, daniel117100 said:

infact it says it wont bottleneck 4 titans, this cant be true

oh crap just realised my reading wasnt too good, crap

Just now, Imakuni said:

Let's be honest, the TItan Z is a pretty dated card. The Titan XM and XP are both better than it.

Anyways, as to the GPU, don't go with the "what's the best GPU it can handle" philosophy. Just get the best GPU you can afford, period. Forget about this bottleneck BS. If you were building a new rig, worry about it. But if you already own your CPU, get the best you can get and call it a day.

Can you afford a Gtx 1070? Yes? Then get that. If no, go after something cheaper; say, a used 980ti. Perhaps a Gtx 1060? Define how much you can spend and go for it.

i like your style, i think ill flip a coin between the 1060 and the 1070, i need to stop worrying about pointless crap and get on with my life

14 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

sorry i would like to say i was wrong, this website is very good, thanks for sending me this i really like it

18 minutes ago, daniel117100 said:

sorry i would like to say i was wrong, this website is very good, thanks for sending me this i really like it

An i5 4570 would be good for anything up to a 1080 which may suffer some bottlenecking, or quad sli /crossfire setups, but if you were doing any of those you most likely could afford an i7.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

35 minutes ago, daniel117100 said:

I would not trust it at all, considering it does not know the difference between memory and storage. Plus network speed has nothing to do with CPU bottlenecking. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

GTX 980/1060 for 1080p gaming

GTX 980TI/1070 for 1440p

As far as AMD goes...their DX11 drivers have much more CPU overhead and i would go no higher than R9 390/RX 480 for any resolutions.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR