Value for money new build

Hello guys

Im looking into making a nice gaming/graphic design pc, Here is what I was thinking :

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/3r3skT

I really dont have a set budget but I dont want to buy more than what I need so lets just say ($2500-$3000 USD will be the max)

Keep in mind 

1- I will be planning to do a little OC but in the future so i will be replacing the cpu cooler.

2- I already have an SSD and HDD that I plan to reuse 

3- No more than 1080p gaming as I will do it mainly on TV (Im moving from consoles so I want the better graphics but same games)

4- I will replace the Gpu in the future but I always prefer the best value for money Pc not the highest FPS pc 

5- I love the case 

Thank you

Forgot to say yes the budget is way more higher than the Parts I picked, that because I want the best value for my money so I there is something more expensive that will make my pc stay for another 2-3 years I wont mind  

Maybe consider the GTX 1060? And why not go full size instead of mini itx? And how about a 650w PSU instead?

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

2 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Maybe consider the GTX 1060? And why not go full size instead of mini itx?

Why not? The only limitation really is Multi GPU support

Manta is a very nice case 

1. Swap the reference RX480 with a sapphire nitro+ if you want a RX480 specifically (in Britland, it costs the same as reference) or consider a 1060

2. Since you're doing some graphic design, is CAD and other CPU intensive programs involved? Maybe consider getting a 6700k?

3. Kabylake is almost out and it's not going to be much better than skylake but still take it into consideration :) 

4. cheaper PSU maybe? a G2 would be much better price to performance.

4 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Maybe consider the GTX 1060? And why not go full size instead of mini itx? And how about a 650w PSU instead?

Case, it's nice, looks great, smaller than a full size ATX, what else? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Get a aftermarket GPU as always, no matter whether you are from team nvidia or team amd. 

Also I loooove that case too! 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

i know people are going to hate me but if u plan to play the SAME games u played on consele then u should stick with console.

If u are playing games like uncharted or battlefield then maybe its a good idea to get a pc, but take a look at this photos https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=tomb+raider+console+vs+pc&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHr6GE8pjOAhWJD5AKHaUXDFIQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

But i u are playing games like cod or fifa then there is no reason for u to change to pc.

6 minutes ago, Franpadi said:

i know people are going to hate me but if u plan to play the SAME games u played on consele then u should stick with console.

If u are playing games like uncharted or battlefield then maybe its a good idea to get a pc, but take a look at this photos https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=tomb+raider+console+vs+pc&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHr6GE8pjOAhWJD5AKHaUXDFIQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

But i u are playing games like cod or fifa then there is no reason for u to change to pc.

That's a bloody stupid argument. Higher framerate > graphical fidelity and a decently specced PC can do both.

And since when can you do graphic design on a bloody console?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

7 hours ago, Franpadi said:

Im gonna stick to my ps4 mate but I wont buy any games on it that are released on PC, I will play Fifa on it and the exclusives, But I honestly dont see any reason to do other games on. but thanx for the advice

13 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Get a aftermarket GPU as always, no matter whether you are from team nvidia or team amd. 

Also I loooove that case too! 

Thanx 

14 hours ago, Aytex said:

I would get a rx 480 with a aftermarket cooler and maybe get a Watercoolrr just cause its pleasing asthetic wise

Thank you 

13 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

1. Swap the reference RX480 with a sapphire nitro+ if you want a RX480 specifically (in Britland, it costs the same as reference) or consider a 1060

2. Since you're doing some graphic design, is CAD and other CPU intensive programs involved? Maybe consider getting a 6700k?

3. Kabylake is almost out and it's not going to be much better than skylake but still take it into consideration :) 

4. cheaper PSU maybe? a G2 would be much better price to performance.

Case, it's nice, looks great, smaller than a full size ATX, what else? 

Thanks for the Advice, 

1- I wouldnt mind doing that but which is better 1060 or RX ?

2- Based on what I do (Architecture) 6700k is faster but this is my home Pc not my work one so I wont do anything major that requires the extra threads.

3- Thanks for this point I didnt know that info

4- I prefer the plat rating more than gold since Im gonna keep it on 24/7 as I plan to put some movies on it 

14 hours ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

14 hours ago, Aytex said:

Why not? The only limitation really is Multi GPU support

Manta is a very nice case 

Hey Thanx for the advice, Since this is my home based PC i prefer the smaller size and I wont mind 1060 just thought its a little better to have the option of Crossfire is case I decide to reuse the gpu

6 hours ago, Camelsmaycry said:

Thanks for the Advice, 

1- I wouldnt mind doing that but which is better 1060 or RX ?

2- Based on what I do (Architecture) 6700k is faster but this is my home Pc not my work one so I wont do anything major that requires the extra threads.

3- Thanks for this point I didnt know that info

4- I prefer the plat rating more than gold since Im gonna keep it on 24/7 as I plan to put some movies on it 

At the moment, 

DX11: 1060

DX12: RX480

But when overclocked there are benches that show the RX480 beating the 1060 in DX11 games so it depends I guess? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)