Are all of these compatible?

Bit of a noob here... But I am upgrading my current rig pretty soon once all the cash is in place I will be upgrading my GPU, CPU, Mobo and RAM. (Maybe I can squeeze in a SSD too)

Current Rig:

CPU: AMD 4300 @ 3.8

Mobo: MSI 760gm-p34

GPU: GTX 750ti

RAM: 2x4 1333Mhz DDR3

PSU: 600w Thermaltake (Its overkill because it was 10 bucks more than a 500w at the time of purchasing)

HDD(s): 1x500GB HDD    &    1x2TB HDD

Case: Fractal Define R4

After Upgrade:

CPU: i5 6600 @ 3.3Ghz

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H110m-A     LGA 1151 http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-ga-h110m-a-core-h110-lga1151-7d-126115.htm

GPU: GTX 1060   http://www.ncix.com/detail/evga-geforce-gtx-1060-sc-b9-133580.htm

RAM: HyperX 2x4GB 2133Mhz DDR4 http://www.ncix.com/detail/kingston-hyperx-fury-black-8gb-27-111308.htm

PSU: 600w Thermaltake

HDD(s): 1x500GB HDD    &    1x2TB HDD

(SSD?): 120gb  http://www.ncix.com/detail/adata-premier-sp550-120gb-2-5-15-111657.htm

Case: Fractal Define R4

I do editing some editing in Sony Vegas Pro but I mostly play GTA, CSGO and Black Ops 3. 1080p is usually what I play at at this moment but this should be able to play 1440p down the road.

I would like some feedback on things you would change or even if these are compatible lol.

Everything looks in good order to me. Definitely get an SSD to go with the mechanical drives (I would go with 250ish gb if you can afford it)

When in doubt, re-format.

looks good.
what will you be doing with your old parts? im interested

Photography / Finance / Gaming

All looks fine.

And if not buying it all at once, I suppose you know you should start with the CPU upgrade, no?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

14 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

All looks fine.

And if not buying it all at once, I suppose you know you should start with the CPU upgrade, no?

Yea, I am going to buy all the parts at once and just upgrade everything. Otherwise the 1060 would be totally bottle necked. 

30 minutes ago, mok said:

looks good.
what will you be doing with your old parts? im interested

Selling them... But this upgrade won't be for a while. (New Years or earlier) I will sell them after I get my PC setup and running with the new parts incase something is defective. If you are interested.

Just now, Busconian said:

Yea, I am going to buy all the parts at once and just upgrade everything. Otherwise the 1060 would be totally bottle necked. 

Not necessarely. You could only upgrade part of the system, sell the old stuff for more money and then get the rest.

Consider doing that. Upgrade only the platform and sell the old stuff + old GPU. You might get enough for a 1070 rather than a 1060, for example. Or you could just buy it all at once. That's why I asked.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

33 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

Everything looks in good order to me. Definitely get an SSD to go with the mechanical drives (I would go with 250ish gb if you can afford it)

I don't have anything on my main drive at this moment besides Windows and some small programs. I am using up only 30GB and when if I got a 120gb I would only have operating system, Sony Vegas and Photoshop really. But if it's not too much more I could will definitley consider a 240gb+

Just now, Imakuni said:

Not necessarely. You could only upgrade part of the system, sell the old stuff for more money and then get the rest.

Consider doing that. Upgrade only the platform and sell the old stuff + old GPU. You might get enough for a 1070 rather than a 1060, for example. Or you could just buy it all at once. That's why I asked.

I see what you mean now. Taking in for consideration, but most likely just gonna buy it all at once and then use what I get from the old gear to fill my wallet back up a bit. But I think the 1060 is perfect. I don't do much hardcore gaming and I the 1070 won't be much use since I won't be playing higher than 1080 majority of the time.

2 minutes ago, Busconian said:

I see what you mean now. Taking in for consideration, but most likely just gonna buy it all at once and then use what I get from the old gear to fill my wallet back up a bit. But I think the 1060 is perfect. I don't do much hardcore gaming and I the 1070 won't be much use since I won't be playing higher than 1080 majority of the time.

You can never have too much GPU power. If the 1070 is overkill for 1080, put DSR on and render the game at 1440p. Or 4k. Or even 7.6k (4x factor).

Just now, Imakuni said:

You can never have too much GPU power. If the 1070 is overkill for 1080, put DSR on and render the game at 1440p. Or 4k. Or even 7.6k (4x factor).

Well personally you can have too much GPU power its just when your wallet starts to say no lol. Yea, would maybe going back to Haswell to a 4460 or maybe a going to a 6400 be good enough to handle a 1070? Im trying not to go over my 1k budget.

Just now, Busconian said:

Well personally you can have too much GPU power its just when your wallet starts to say no lol. Yea, would maybe going back to Haswell to a 4460 or maybe a going to a 6400 be good enough to handle a 1070? Im trying not to go over my 1k budget.

If going for haswell to save on the RAM, get the i7. If going for skylake, I'd recommend the 6500 at least (the 6400 has a rather low clock).

I see... Sometimes I hate computers and their pricing :( Well I will probably just stick with the 6600 and a 1060. But if I feel up for it work for a few weeks more and get that damn 1070. 

Nothing wrong with parts, you should get a SSD they make everything easier and if you play GTA, it is a must have.

13 hours ago, TryhardNeon said:

Nothing wrong with parts, you should get a SSD they make everything easier and if you play GTA, it is a must have.

Alright.