youtube videos not playing on any browser

just today, i am unable to watch any youtube video on any browser. no idea why. a similar thing happened last week, but reinstalling flash fixed it. but now all videos are either a black screen or the video is stuck on the first frame and it refuses to play or move from that point. chrome, firefox, and ie all fail to play videos. can someone please help?

y[e]  |  I am king giraffe. Hail me.  |  I build computers as a hobby and sometimes resell them to make a profit. | Current rig's specs:

OS: Win10 Pro x64 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | MB: ASUS X570 Tuff | RAM: 32gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600mhz | Bootup: Adata 1tb NVME Gen4 | SSD: Intel SSD6 P600 1tb | HDDs: 16tb total | PSU: Seasonic 1200w 80+ Gold | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Case: Voodoo Omen R (yes, THAT Voodoo) | Screen: Acer XF270HU 1440p 144hz FreeSync | total spent: $too much | (lol empty space)

Only on YouTube or other flash video sites too? Have you tried html5 version of YT?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Try checking other sites to make sure it's not your internet. Try installing the latest version of flash. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the last version of flash that worked. 

Nothing.