Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm currently using a cheap mouse with a broken scroll wheel and a corsair k70. I also have some cheap sennheiser headphones.

I have a Corsair k70 red keyboard and a Corsair m30 mouse that is starting to go.

Currently using a Dell Black Plastic Keyboard, wifi Logitech Mouse and some g cord earbuds.

im using a canyon branded lcd analog screen and a decus gaming mouse and a canyon branded rubberdome keyboard with the b key and + numpad ket missing. pl0x im poor

rocking a g500s and k70. Would love a new mouse!

I currently have Dragunov Mouse + Magicforce 108 Keyboard + an old Sony wireless headset from a PS3

Hello, 

I really liked the Magnus EN980. However, I feel like investing 1,600USD in a mid-tower or good gaming laptop would be better.

On the other hand, I guess I would have to use a Magnus EN980 to know how much beneficial it would be within a gaming or work setup. 

I'm currently using a Beyerdynamic (DT 990 PRO 250ohm) headphones. I used to have Razer (blackwidow) mechanical keyboard and mouse (Deathadder chroma), but sadly both of them died on me in the past months. So I'm currently using a simple Logitech (K360) keyboard that comes with a logitech mouse (M280).

Thank you Feenix and Linustechtips. 

E Element RGB keyboard, logitech g502, and razer krakens.

Currently I'm using a Logitech G502 mouse, a Leopold FC750R TKL keyboard and a Corsair mousepad.

Not exactly in need of anything other than the headsets. They look very interesting.

A Gigabyte GM-M6800 mouse (that cheapo $10-ish one), a J & R $5 keyboard that has been with me for about 8 years now (still going strong, I swear this thing is resilient AF), no mouse pad, a DS4 controller, and as for a headset, I used to use a Skullcandy SLYR that I won in a giveaway, but I gave it to a friend so now I just a pair of Bose speakers and Shure SE215 LTD IEMs with the UE800 in-line mic cable. I could really use a pair of headphones again; IEMs get tiresome after a while. D:

Using an old Logitech mx 5500 mouse and keyboard combo which is incredibly difficult to game on and i currently don't have a headset. I am trying to save up some money to buy a new mouse and keyboard but it is taking a while.

Lol my current personals generic dell keyboard from 05 same with mouse although the mouse is surprisingly amazing and comfortable a beat to heck pair of 360 turtle beaches and a random fairly thick mouse pad

Thermaltake Tt Sports Challenger Prime Keyboard, Logitech G700s, Logitech G35 Headsets, Generic Walmart Black Mousepad

My current setup is my laptop keyboard, logitech g302, steelseries qck and some random headphones I got for like $5

I love mechanical keyboards, but man, that mouse looks great, I'm a huge fanboy of mices

Laptop peasant | Acer V3-371-56EH | CPU: i5-4210U | GPU: Intel HD 4400 | RAM: 4GB DDR3 | HDD: 500GB

Im currently running with Sades SA-708 headphones and AzzA keyboard and mouse

I currently have an old Logitech mouse that is starting to fray, and a pair of Bose AEII headphones.

My setup includes an AULA backlit membrane gaming keyboard ($16) and a Logitech G602 mouse. For sound I use some random Sansa earbuds that came with an MP3 player 5 years ago. Ive also got some random mousemat with a firework on it. Idk if me not being able to follow Freenix on twitter exempts me from the givaway, but I thought Id give it a shot anyway. Thanks ;)

Best Regards, Goofygiggles

I don't have any peripheral i only got a headset made by intel the g430. I 'm starting to build my own PC since I use my mother's laptop wich is not very gaming. I really like this peripherlas they're very fancy looking in my opinion so that's it. (The mouse that I use on the laptop is a cheap one we found arround the house)

i have standard keyboard from lenovo,and elephant gaming mouse and homemade mouse pad 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB CherryMX Brown

Mouse: Some old HP Mouse that was lying around that is now sweat stained

Headset: Turtle Beach X42

Mousepad: My Desk

Gamepad: Razer Sabertooth

HOTAS: Saitek X52

Capture Card: Elgato HD60

Mic: Blue Snowball ICE on a NEWEER microphone mount

Server Admin | TV Producer | Cinematographer | Gamer | Content Creator | Modder

Twitter | Youtube | Twitch

Currently running a naga epic chroma and a K70 RGB but hey, what the heck, because GIVEAWAY

Right now I have a Mazer E3Blue and a Azio Blue back-lit keyboard ? this would be a God's send to get.

Currently I'm using an old SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 mouse for I think 4-5 years and it's really wearing down now. I'm using my phone's earbuds for sound on my laptop.

My current peripherals:

Amazon basics USB 2.0 Mouse

Logitch k120 USB 2.0 Keyboard

Razer Kraken 7.1 Pro Headset

I have a Logitech k360 keyboard and an mx master. i have some random extended mouse mat i found online. i have a broken pair of Logitech g230 for my headset.