Suggestions for Games (First time gamer, new beast cp)

Hey guys.

Just bought my new gaming PC and i can't figure out where to start, i want to build my experience as a gamer by playing every worthy game since i missed all of the games every other gamer already played.
I never had a pc capable of playing anything other then MapleStory and CounterStrike lmao so i don't even know what, who and why.
Games i've played before are games like the first Call Of Duty games (3-4) and i can't remember what else.
Basically i'm looking for awesome Shooter game series (don't like old graphics, i want to play good old games for the experiences i missed but if they dont have graphics then i'm not interested in no minecraft shooter lol)
awesome RPG games like The Witcher (which im going to play) and other of those kinds.
Basically i love graphics and action ^_^

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions ^_^

Fallout 4. GTA 5. Overwatch.

Red (Soon to be Retired)CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: CM 212 Evo  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz Mobo: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 SSD: Kingston 128 GB (Boot), Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB (Main Games) HDD: WD Black 1 TB (Storage + Older Games) PSU: EVGA W1 500W Monitor: Dell ST2220l 21.5". Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse, SteelSeries mosepad, 

Portal 1 and 2

Tomb raider

Insurgency

Garry's mod

Payday 2 

Battlefield 4

Arma 3 

And I'd recommend buying any of these games on sites like g2a or kinguin where you can get all of them for under $5 or $10 besides Arma 3

1 hour ago, DaisyCarnival said:

Hey guys.

Just bought my new gaming PC and i can't figure out where to start, i want to build my experience as a gamer by playing every worthy game since i missed all of the games every other gamer already played.
I never had a pc capable of playing anything other then MapleStory and CounterStrike lmao so i don't even know what, who and why.
Games i've played before are games like the first Call Of Duty games (3-4) and i can't remember what else.
Basically i'm looking for awesome Shooter game series (don't like old graphics, i want to play good old games for the experiences i missed but if they dont have graphics then i'm not interested in no minecraft shooter lol)
awesome RPG games like The Witcher (which im going to play) and other of those kinds.
Basically i love graphics and action ^_^

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions ^_^

Says you have a 1080Ti.

They don't exist, and well you have no GPU then.

Core i7 6700k @ 4800mhz 1.33v * 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000mhz * ASUS Z170-A * Corsair H100i * ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX @ 2100mhz * XFX Pro Black Edition 80+ Gold 850w * Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S * AOC U2879VF 28" 4K

DOOM and DOOM 2 (DOOM 3 as well I suppose)

Medal of Honour (Grab the Warchest, It has all the worthy MoH games in one pack)

Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3 (Not as good as 1 or 2 but worth a play through) Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War and Call of Duty Black Ops

Insurgency (for some Multiplayer fun)

Quake and Quake 2 (Quake 4 I found pretty decent)

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2

Deus Ex and Deus Ex Human Revolution

Thief 1, 2 and 3

If you want some suggestions of RPGs to play I can name some if you are interested.  

38 minutes ago, 1Cup1Tea said:

Says you have a 1080Ti.

They don't exist, and well you have no GPU then.

Well i am planning on buying the 1080TI when it is released (forget to change it since today i bought the pc).
I have an Asus Strix 1070 with a 1080 60hz monitor.
Planning on getting the 1080TI and a Acer Predator 3440x1440 100hz monitor :)

3 minutes ago, kol said:

DOOM and DOOM 2 (DOOM 3 as well I suppose)

Medal of Honour (Grab the Warchest, It has all the worthy MoH games in one pack)

Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3 (Not as good as 1 or 2 but worth a play through) Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War and Call of Duty Black Ops

Insurgency (for some Multiplayer fun)

Quake and Quake 2 (Quake 4 I found pretty decent)

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2

Deus Ex and Deus Ex Human Revolution

Thief 1, 2 and 3

If you want some suggestions of RPGs to play I can name some if you are interested.  

i am interested in RPG's !
and thank you for this list, i've heard about some of these games and i am planning on playing all of the above (hope to before my eyes bleed out :) )

1 minute ago, DaisyCarnival said:

i am interested in RPG's !
and thank you for this list, i've heard about some of these games and i am planning on playing all of the above (hope to before my eyes bleed out :) )

The Elder Scrolls Series (Skyrim is pure meh)

Neverwinter Nights Series

Baldurs Gate Series

Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 (Don't bother with 3, its utter shit)

Divine Divinity

Diablo 1 and 2

Gothic Series

Fallout Series

Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2

Icewind Dale 1 and 2

System Shock 1 and 2

Temple of Elemental Evil

Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8(meh), 9 (10 and 12 if you can get a PS2)

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

17 minutes ago, kol said:

The Elder Scrolls Series (Skyrim is pure meh)

Neverwinter Nights Series

Baldurs Gate Series

Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 (Don't bother with 3, its utter shit)

Divine Divinity

Diablo 1 and 2

Gothic Series

Fallout Series

Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2

Icewind Dale 1 and 2

System Shock 1 and 2

Temple of Elemental Evil

Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8(meh), 9 (10 and 12 if you can get a PS2)

Agree besides Skyrim and FF 8 being meh :P

BTW a Scottish with Asian ethnicity?!?!? you don't see that every day, sorry for sounding creepy.

Core i7 6700k @ 4800mhz 1.33v * 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000mhz * ASUS Z170-A * Corsair H100i * ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX @ 2100mhz * XFX Pro Black Edition 80+ Gold 850w * Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S * AOC U2879VF 28" 4K

1 hour ago, 1Cup1Tea said:

Agree besides Skyrim and FF 8 being meh :P

BTW a Scottish with Asian ethnicity?!?!? you don't see that every day, sorry for sounding creepy.

I for some reason could not for the life of me get into Skyrim, I've tried a few times and just can't seem to be bothered playing after the Dragon Claw quest.

And my DP is Potter a female CSGO pro for CLGRed ;).

fallout new vegas and fallout 3, skyrim, oblivion, and If your new to PC I would DEFINITELY check out rust and ark

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

~Keyboard~ K70 Lux Cherry MX Brown ~Mouse~ Logitech G502 Prometheus 

(and a lot more shit to go)

Just simply type into google "PC games". There should be a whole list at the top in grey which has all the best and highest rated games to choose from. Depends on how much money you have to spend on them, though. 

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

final fantasy 9, if you like rpgs (old games are still good games)

valkyria chronicles is also really fun

witcher 3 is obvious