Any good encrypted video, voice, and messaging programs out there?

So I was wondering if there any alternatives to Skype in terms of the messaging program market that also encrypt your communications (and that is available for MacOS as well as Windows)?

I found Adium, which is an OTR chat client, but it's bad for file transfers, as in: you cannot transfer files successfully in my experience AND it does not work with Facebook chat.

I found uTox and qTox (and even the alpha mobile developer version for iOS via TestFlight, though it is offline now and the developers say they will role out a final version in August), but each seems to be in its own state of incompleteness: uTox, while free and easy to start up and use (with encrypted video and voice calling as well as messaging), lacks the ability to change the profile photo and seems to be loose on security when it comes to the end user: a friend could open it up and chat away or see my chat logs!

qTox, while free and pretty much operating in the same way as uTox, has a broken video calling system where it will not remember user preferences for webcam quality, causing the local video feed to test webcam quality to lock up and freeze at 720p and 1080p, which the webcam (and computer) should be able to handle just fine, given that I've used it to talk at these qualities with other people on Skype and Google Hangouts!

So, alas, I am at the mercy of you who are more tech and program savvy than I am!  Tell me of programs that I may use to solve the conundrum of encryption and video, voice, and IMs in one program.  Thanks!