How to pre-download WU's for spotty internet?

Is there any way to do this? My IP is being spotty and I really hate having to wait when I could finish 2 or 3 then upload them.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

i think you can, from what can remember reading you can add a slot option of max-queue and then the number that you should like to download and store? I don't know if thats right, i just remember reading it somewhere

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Max-queue was actually not for that - it controlled when the next WU was downloaded while the current was running, etc. Unfortunately there is not way to download multiple WU's at a time and bulk upload them. You can only have one downloaded and being worked on at a time. 

The main reason for this - if system crash and such, they only lose one WU and not multiple.

Also, consider your bonus points are all based on when you initially download a WU and submit it. Consider, you download 3 - clock starts ticking, you work away on them. Submit them. And maybe one has expired it;s deadline, so no good, two are ok, but it it took, from the download time to upload time, 4 days, so you get base credit and that is about it.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

With the old v6 client, the way to do that was to run more "single core" clients than you had of cores (like 2 clients per core for example). It would slow everything down but you would have multiple WU's.

Although I dont think that's is possible with slots in the V7 client.

Also the fact that deadlines are shorter than that use to be (I remember single core WU's that would expire a month to 1.5 months after download) and unlike when I started, single core WU didn't have a bonus multiplier so the PPD impact would be a lot lower.

Also, this practice is frowned on as it slows down science.

The best thing I can give is adjusting when the V7 client download the next WU.  At default, the V7 client should be downloading the next WU when your current WU is 98% complete.

So if you adjust this to 90% (the lowest it can go), it would give the client some additional time to grab the next WU in-case the IP isn't acting right when it first tried to download the WU. 

http://folding.stanford.edu/home/guide/configuration-guide/#ntoc4

Next Unit Percentage

v6: not applicable
V7: next-unit-percentage     XX

Sets the work unit percentage completed as to when the V7 client downloads the next Work Unit (WU) while the current WU is processing, where XX is between 90-100%.  98% is the default setting.

v6 and previous clients would finish a Work Unit (WU), upload it to the Work Server, then download a new WU, and begin processing. One of the best new features in the V7 client is the ability to concurrently download a new WU just before the current one completes, or while the current one uploads.  Very fast computers, or computers on a very fast internet connection will find that changing this setting to 100% is the best balance between points and performance.  Remember the bonus clock starts ticking when the WU is downloaded, so if downloaded earlier than necessary to keep the computer folding, the bonus points clock starts ticking down.

Sorry I cant help any further but it the closest you can get to pre-downloading WU without it drastically effecting how fact science get's done and people frowning at you.