What headphones for great positioning in games Xonar DX

Arwinnd

What headphones below 64.52 USD with good sound and precise positioning? 

What headphones below 64.52 USD with good sound and precise positioning? 

do they need a microphone? if not get ATH-M30's they are great headpones and I love them for games like arma 2, dayZ, CS:GO, and BF3/BF4 beta!

do they need a microphone? if not get ATH-M30's they are great headpones and I love them for games like arma 2, dayZ, CS:GO, and BF3/BF4 beta!

Too expensive. 

Too expensive. 

they are $58, cheaper than what you said.

you should probably link the site to help him out

Ok, but in my country they are a lot more expensive. 

Ok, but in my country they are a lot more expensive. 

you said USD, maybe tell us your currency so we know

you should probably link the site to help him out

just an amazon search

ebay usually cheaper than amazon.. and if you don't mind used....

Get anything that feels comfortable and has the design you want, open/closed, cuffed etc.

Positioning will be the same on all stereo headphones. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Something with a large sound stage. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

But first priority: sound positioning, not stereo but 7.1 virtual surround. So if you tried one pair and they are awesome in sound positioning please recommend that ones over headphones just for music. I like the music as it is even with Carcharias, i want only to feel like I'm in the game. Like in G35 which was tight but sound was perfect in games, so accurate. 

Close this topic. 

Why is that? Have you found a suitable pair of headphones, and if so, would you share which these are with the rest? This would help people watching this thread interested in headphones with similar properties in the future, which is one of the main goals a forum wishes to for fill. Not only to help individual people, but to build a database of sorts with knowledge covering a particular field. Furthermore, giving a little bit of credit to the people who helped you in the decision making would be polite.

If, on the other hand, you did not find a suitable pair of headphones. It would be nice to hear why this is exactly, so people can take that feedback and consider it in future advise, or help you with your request further. Again, to (in the end) have a thread that is of use to other people besides you. The fact that you do not see any value in the thread anymore does not remove it's right to exist as a source of knowledge. Ending it in this state is rather selfish, to say the least.

As for the question in the OP, the only thing I can contribute is by saying the current (and only) open headphones I own currently (AKG Q701) give a much more "spacious" feel than any of the closed headphones I've owned so far. So I definitely recommend a pair of open headphones over closed ones for positional audio (as if that was not already established in many other threads, but still).

| Operating Systems: Arch Linux  /  Debian Linux  /  Windows 7 | Audio: Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D + AKG Q701 |

| Display: Samsung Syncmaster P2450H | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Black | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL Brown | Mic: Samson C03U |

| Case: Corsair 600T | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | GPU: AMD HD7950 | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | RAM: 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair TX850M |

he went with a g35

1nterfector, on 08 Oct 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:
I've got older carcharias'es so only jack. Doesn't matter now, i returned Xonar. I will buy Logitech G35 again. 

I've stayed out of this thread because I've stated in the other threads he made to forgo the virtualizers and get an open backed headphone like the ad700 the nicely priced se a1000 

he went with a g35

1nterfector, on 08 Oct 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:
I've got older carcharias'es so only jack. Doesn't matter now, i returned Xonar. I will buy Logitech G35 again. 

I've stayed out of this thread because I've stated in the other threads he made to forgo the virtualizers and get an open backed headphone like the ad700 the nicely priced se a1000 

Now its shipping back to the shop. Need now money for G35 from xonar.