UK teacher left her job to become a full-time Pokemon GO player

Djole123
3 minutes ago, kidlat020 said:

implying I can't play the same game

believing its all just an accident. believing its an explosion, where the fragments/remains of the explosion resulted to a Ford or Intel i7.

yeah, ok dude

LOL ok.

believing some floating man in the clouds created the universe in 7 fucking days.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

>accidental explosions

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

9 minutes ago, kidlat020 said:

their claim is nothing more but a *belief* (doubt is the enemy of faith/belief) that everything was just an accidental explosion. Science is just as guilty of not having a solid ground in its claims.

There is a stark difference. Science puts forth many hypotheses to explain many things. A hypothesis is what a layman calls a "theory". Basically, an unproven idea.

There is plenty of evidence for the "big bang". It's not concrete, and there's a HELL OF A LOT of unknowns, but there is more than zero evidence. The same cannot be said for the events of Genesis in the Garden of Eden.

There are many aspects of the "big bang" that are not understood. Science, nor Scientists, do not claim to know everything there is to know. Nor do they claim to know every inner working of the "big bang". Yet every day, they learn more information, make more empirical observations, and further the understanding of how things work.

And the best part about science? If we discover that what we previously thought of as fact is now proven incorrect (or incomplete)... WE CHANGE OUR UNDERSTANDING!

Doubt might be the enemy of faith. But Doubt is the true friend of an open mind. You of course need a balance, but if there is no evidence for something, questioning it is perfectly normal and a good thing for a free thinking mind to do.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

A hypothesis is what a layman calls a "theory". Basically, an unproven idea.

unproven idea is the same as *believing* (aka without evidence). I can be skeptic towards science (precisely evolution and big bang theory) just as you can be skeptic to God.

I'm not denying your right to doubt God. But don't deny my right to deny that unproven idea.

I don't know what's going on here but it could not be more off topic to the original news story.

-locked-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.