AMD R9-290X + BF4 Bundle Pre-Orders require $200 Deposit!

Yes. It was never going to be a free game. It never said it was going to be a free game. :| It's not the same thing as Never Settle Forever, which I am pretty sure you get the gold tier anyway when you buy a 290X, pre-order or not. 

They never said it would be free. They only said it would be bundled together.

Time will tell as to how this beast actually performs. Hope it does well...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Its australia, When we do a Preorder, it involves paying for it when you place the order. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Yea around here you pay full price when you pre-order.  Not really understanding the uproar.

That's insane. What is wrong with AUS?!

we're too small. and we're full of dumbasses that don't know how to vote with their wallets.  We get screwed with petrol, power, gas, software, phones and computer parts. There is no legitimate reason for it other than companies can make big money because there are plenty of dumb pricks who cough up the dough.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

we're too small. and we're full of dumbasses that don't know how to vote with their wallets.  We get screwed with petrol, power, gas, software, phones and computer parts. There is no legitimate reason for it other than companies can make big money because there are plenty of dumb pricks who cough up the dough.

I have noticed the price of almost everything is higher than anywhere else. that's unfortunate. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have noticed the price of almost everything is higher than anywhere else. that's unfortunate. 

If I want a legitimate copy of adobe it would be cheaper for me to fly to LA, buy the product from a shop and fly home.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/biztech/it-is-cheaper-to-fly-to-us-than-buy-adobe-software-in-australia/story-fn5lic6c-1226576920561

And I just checked current copy cs6 standard is $1789 return flight to LA is $1301.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If I want a legitimate copy of adobe it would be cheaper for me to fly to LA, buy the product from a shop and fly home.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/biztech/it-is-cheaper-to-fly-to-us-than-buy-adobe-software-in-australia/story-fn5lic6c-1226576920561

And I just checked current copy cs6 standard is $1789 return flight to LA is $1301.

That's messed up. Thought The US was idiotic (they still are)

Hail Sithis!