From Dsl cables to coax

Oh shit waddup im here looking to go from my shit internet speed to maybe not shit? internet speed. Right now if i tried to download Shadow of mordor it would take like 23.9999999 hours and my download speed is 300  KB/s i pay for way more than that so i figure im going to try a few things. As of now i need to plug a dsl cable from my modem/router combo to my wall witch connects to a twisted pair line leading to the line that come from the tele pole to my house. First im going to buy this router  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUSDVBQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1BC9QHMJDBG93&coliid=I3UQ7K733YE0IA&psc=1 and this modem https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0111MRLES/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1BC9QHMJDBG93&coliid=I3I7MPWFWBC65V&psc=1 then im going to change to twisted pair cable to a coax cable and the dsl cable to coax. Any tips or advice i dont need product recommendations i just need help changing some of the lines leading into my house.

And what makes you think you need to do any of this, or that any of this will assist your internet connection speeds at all?

Most of the time something like this would have been done by your ISP during your installation if it was needed to get any reasonable speeds.

How much bandwidth are you currently paying for?

I am not sure if that would work, how do you plan on convert DSL traffic in to DOCSIS ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

6 minutes ago, Levent said:

I am not sure if that would work, how do you plan on convert DSL traffic in to DOCSIS ?

basically what i need to know 

Just now, AwesomeElite said:

basically what i need to know 

im compleatly uneducated as to how this will turn now and fuck me if i have to call a guy 

8 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

And what makes you think you need to do any of this, or that any of this will assist your internet connection speeds at all?

Most of the time something like this would have been done by your ISP during your installation if it was needed to get any reasonable speeds.

How much bandwidth are you currently paying for?

i should just get time warner or something then 

Just now, AwesomeElite said:

i should just get time warner or something then 

You should answer my questions... Tough to provide any assistance without proper information.

1. What makes you think you need to do any of this?

2. How much bandwidth are you ACTUALLY paying for?

3. is the reported 300 kbps done via a speed test service when the rest of your internet (including anything attached to other devices such as a friend's laptop, a child's phone, a wife's tablet, etc.) Or is it just based on when you download games?

You could easily be sharing your bandwidth across too many sources, or if its only in games/downloaders you may have a capped download setting. (For example, Battle.net comes with a default setting of 100 kbps if you try to download anything in the background. if you don't change that, anytime it tried to download future patch information, it will never go above 100 kbps no matter how much bandwidth you actually have. Many DL clients have a feature similar to this)

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

You should answer my questions... Tough to provide any assistance without proper information.

1. What makes you think you need to do any of this?

2. How much bandwidth are you ACTUALLY paying for?

3. is the reported 300 kbps done via a speed test service when the rest of your internet (including anything attached to other devices such as a friend's laptop, a child's phone, a wife's tablet, etc.) Or is it just based on when you download games?

You could easily be sharing your bandwidth across too many sources, or if its only in games/downloaders you may have a capped download setting. (For example, Battle.net comes with a default setting of 100 kbps if you try to download anything in the background. if you don't change that, anytime it tried to download future patch information, it will never go above 100 kbps no matter how much bandwidth you actually have. Many DL clients have a feature similar to this)

some guy on the internet-seeing my flaws 

15 Mbs

steam. but with all devices on network connected 

my current router cost $10 new 

10 minutes ago, AwesomeElite said:

some guy on the internet-seeing my flaws 

15 Mbs

steam. but with all devices on network connected 

my current router cost $10 new 

My recommendation would be to go and turn every other device in your house completely off. Unplug it from the wall or remove the batteries if you're unsure about it. then on one of your devices (preferably your home computer) and use a wired connection, preferably from your modem if you can. Check your background processes and make sure that you have nothing running. Nothing that could suck up any bandwidth whatsoever. Don't just pause your torrents or minimize steam or things like that. Any program that CAN use an internet connection, close it and do not let it run. Then, go to a speed test website like www.speedtest.net. See what your ACTUAL speeds are before you try modifying anything. 300kbps on a 15Mbps connection sounds more like oversaturation rather than a hardware issue. even super cheap routers and modems nowdays can handle MUCH more than 15Mbps without batting an eye.

48 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

My recommendation would be to go and turn every other device in your house completely off. Unplug it from the wall or remove the batteries if you're unsure about it. then on one of your devices (preferably your home computer) and use a wired connection, preferably from your modem if you can. Check your background processes and make sure that you have nothing running. Nothing that could suck up any bandwidth whatsoever. Don't just pause your torrents or minimize steam or things like that. Any program that CAN use an internet connection, close it and do not let it run. Then, go to a speed test website like www.speedtest.net. See what your ACTUAL speeds are before you try modifying anything. 300kbps on a 15Mbps connection sounds more like oversaturation rather than a hardware issue. even super cheap routers and modems nowdays can handle MUCH more than 15Mbps without batting an eye.

my router is from 2002

6 hours ago, AwesomeElite said:

my router is from 2002

Ok, you cannot convert dsl to coax, and even if you could, you would see the same or even less speed as before. Just think of it being like the law of conservation of energy. You cannot create matter or energy out of nothing. Just like you cannot create more internet speed out of nothing.

If you want more speed, you should get twc and get their modem/gateway. Have them set it up for you, and confirm you get the correct speeds you pay for. If you refuse to give us more information, we can't help you. Simple as that.

My native language is C++

Is this a troll post or are you for real? :D

DOCSIS and DSL are 2 completely different technologies, like tt2458 says, you should just call the providers in the area and get prices and terms and then decide on the best solution for you,

13 hours ago, AwesomeElite said:

my router is from 2002

Are you serious right now? I just gave you a paragraph of very specific instruction so that you can be able to tell EXACTLY how much bandwidth you're actually getting so that WE can tell where the problem is. and you just want to talk router? I even specifically said bypass the router for this test. connect from JUST your modem.

the testing methodology I just told you to do would have told us EXACTLY what the problem was or wasn't. if you cannot follow base level instructions from someone trying to help, then it must be that you don't actually need it.