Make a folder new partition?

bkmd100

I have 1 tb hdd with only one parition, I have in it 700gb folder (my backup), while I have on 137 gb free on it, is there a way to make new partition and put the folder on it? 

plz consider that I cant wait 24 hour to copy them to another hdd and another 24 hour to copy them back.

thnx in advance :)

Right click start button>Disk Management>Right click disk>Shrink volume>Type in the size you want to shrink it>Right click blank partition and create one out of that.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Right click start button>Disk Management>Right click disk>Shrink volume>Type in the size you want to shrink it>Right click blank partition and create one out of that.

Ummmm only 137gb left and ahhh I need to move 700gb :v

Just now, bkmd100 said:

Ummmm only 137gb left and ahhh I need to move 700gb :v

Then copying to another disk would be your only option.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402